Об этом жилье
This is a fantastic home that is convenient to the downtown, the beach, shopping and entertainment. Here are some features:
- Newly renovated home with open floor concept
- Fully equiped kitchen w/high end appliances
- New hardwood floors
- Garage and driveway parking (4 vehicles)
- Beautiful water view in the back with a large deck
- Spacious covered patio w/ table
- HDTV with full cable package 140+ Channels (ESPN, FOX, etc.)
- Highspeed internet at 75 mb
- Pillow top mattress's
- This is a lovely 3bd/2ba home in a central location in Jax.
- The home is in a quite neighborhood off the busy city streets, but gives you very close proximity to everything Jacksonville has to offer.
- 10 minute drive to the beach
- 12 minutes to the St. Johns TownCenter (TopGolf, restaurants, shopping, etc.)
- 2 minutes from an IMAX theater
- 10 minutes from downtown to experience an NFL game or some of the great concerts and shows that are always coming to Jacksonville.
The home has been completely renovated and feels like a premium hotel. Hardwood and tile are featured throughout, granite counter tops and brand new appliances are there for you in the kitchen. There is a two car garage if you want to keep your vehicle indoors. I have all the supplies that you need outside of specialty appliances. Just bring your toothbrush and you are all set.
- Full access to the entire property for you and your guests only, you won't be sharing any space with other guests.
Общение с гостями
I live just south of Jacksonville and will be available for you by phone or email at your convenience.
Другие важные подробности
I book my properties 3 months in advanced and am typically booked up. If you are interested in dates, I encourage you to ask me any questions you may have and book as soon as you are ready so that the dates aren't booked out from under you. I do my best to respond to all messages within an hour, and usually much sooner. Thanks!
If you don't see your desired dates here, please let me know and I will try to accommodate you at one of my other fabulous locations.
Also, I provide a complimentary air mattress for guests to use while they are here. Please let me know if you intend to use it.
***If you are traveling with infants, I have a local source where a crib or pack and play can be rented per night for $12 or $8 respectively.
Hi, please see the below rules so that all guests can enjoy their stay and I can continue to be a great host!
Parking is limited to personal vehicles in the garage and driveway ONLY. Street parking or on the grass parking will result in the vehicle being towed by the homeowners association.
Absolutely NO house parties or groups beyond what is requested through booking. I have a couple neighbors that have and will call the police if they see a bunch of cars and people there throwing a party and being disruptive.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
I've grown up in Jacksonville and spent the better part of my life here. I'm a huge Jaguar and FSU Seminole fan. I enjoy the beach, the river, pretty much anything outdoors. I'm an avid reader and always looking for opportunity to self-improve.
I love a good steak and a glass of wine, but chocolate ice cream is my vice.
I'm a soon to be father and husband of 6 years.
I enjoy dramas, inspirational books, and almost any type of music.
As a host on Airbnb, I like to make the most out of your vacation. I've been managed, I've managed others, but at the end of the day, customer service is key and I want that to shine through your experience.
I love traveling, though I don't get to do it as much as I'd like. Some of my favorite places were the mountains out west.