A luxury detached, 3 bedroom villa surrounded by a mature garden within which is situated it's own large, private pool.
The luxury villa is tastefully decorated and just about everything is provided to ensure you will really feel "at home" during your stay.
One of the unique features of this villa is the amount of space dedicated to providing a range of outside areas to relax by the private pool & garden.
You can sunbathe around the pool,sit on the shady lower terrace, take the sun on the upper terrace or the roof top solarium, with views across the golf course to the sea.
There is a fantastic outdoor dining area, with built in stone barbecue and fridge, offering a wonderful experience of a true Spanish Villa. Easy access to all resting quarters from the pool area, allows for undisturbed relaxation throughout the day!
Inside you will find tasteful, good quality furnishings within a spacious setting. All floors are laid with beautiful local marble with the lounge area containing corner sofa, free WiFi, Satellite TV , Smart TV with internet access for (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), cloud storage, Spotify music channel and DVD player.
An open plan layout leading to a beautiful kitchen with marble slate working surfaces, containing a fridge freezer,dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven and hob. In kitchen there is a serving hatch with access to an outside dining area which is situated directly from the living area.
Private Villa with secure grounds and private pool, available only to staying guests and friends.
Общение с гостями
The property management team fro Villa Ramblas
Rental & Sales Centre
TEL: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
FAX: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
MOB: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Другие важные подробности
One of Spains most famous coastlines, Costa Blanca, or the White Coast, is situated in the beautiful Alicante province of Spain. The crystal clear waters and white, sandy beaches run alongside a stunning mountain range. Dotted throughout this vista is a collection of towns and villages, ranging from bustling tourist resorts to quaint, rural towns. Costa Blanca is home to some of Spains most popular tourist destinations, whilst the capital city may be Alicante, its certainly Benidorm that attracts the most attention. A bustling hub of tourist attractions, it caters for everybody. Its a 24 hour city bursting with bars and clubs, as well as plenty for the kids to do as well.
Key Collection Instructions:
We shall have a meet & greet team (Julie), waiting upon your arrival to let you into the property and give you a quick tour of facilities.
Please contact them upon arrival at Airport to arrange agreed meeting time at Villa Ramblas.
Contact No. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Required upon arrival will be the following fee's
- SECURITY DEPOSIT (compulsory) €250
- MEET & GREET/KEY COLLECTION (compulsory) – If you arrive during office hours (mon – fri 9am -4pm) someone will meet you at the villa with the keys at no charge. Should your arrival be outside of these hours the charge is 35€ up until 10pm and 50€ after 10pm-
- WELCOME PACK – this is optional and will be charged according to requests-
- DEPARTURE CLEANING (compulsory) – the charge for cleaning this property once you have departed is 100€ - (please note that the cleaning charge does not include washing up and if the property is left exceptionally dirty then the additional costs will be deducted from your damage deposit)
- LAUNDRY (compulsory) – the charge for laundry is 10€ per person (with 20€ minimum) – this covers per person as follows – 1 fitted sheet, 1 top sheet or duvet cover, 1 pillow case, 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel, 1 tea towel.
All the best,