Menlo Park is conveniently situated between Palo Alto and Redwood City. It is close to freeways, Chavez Supermarket, Stanford Shopping Mall, Menlo College. Also near all the awesome downtowns such as Palo Alto, Menlo Park, and Redwood City. Check them out :)
This is a no-host 4 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms. This room is a private room and shares a bathroom. This room has a Full Size bed, desk, chair, and hangers. The room comes with one set of clean linens, 2 pillows and one towel per guest. Note, the bathroom is shared. Please read through this add so you know what you are booking.
0.2 miles from Chavez Supermarket
0.2 miles from Pizza Hut
0.3 miles From El Camino Real (Major Street) take you to Bus stops
1.1 mile from Atherton Caltrain Station
1.3 miles from Target
2.4 miles from Downtown Menlo Park @ Santa Cruz Ave.
3.1 miles from Stanford Shopping Center
3.8 miles from Stanford University
4.2 miles from the Biggest Social Media Page
You have access to all common areas of the house, please be mindful of shower time, lights on over night and all common sense areas that help us conserve energy and become less wasteful. All are welcome here :-)
Общение с гостями
I am always happy to hear from guests but text or phone call or email. Please feel free to reach out if anything needs my attention or if you need suggestions.
Другие важные подробности
This is a shared house and shared bathroom. Use of washer and dryer is free. Full use of kitchen is welcomed. Utilities included. Complimentary coffee/tea. There is parking in the driveway for 2 cars; first come first serve. This house has self-checkin as well.
• Common courtesy, consideration for others and a positive outlook on life.
• Check-in time (4:00 pm) / check-out time (11:00 am). It is important to adhere to these times in order to have enough time to prepare the room in between guests. If you need to drop off or store your bags because you arrived a bit early, you can place them anywhere in the common areas at your own risk.
• Quiet hours are between 10:30 pm and 8:00 am. Please use headphones during quiet hours and do not snooze alarm clocks. Quietness extends to not slamming cabinets or doors, not running blenders, not taking phone calls in the common areas.
• KITCHEN: clean your dishes right away, wipe down a mess on the counters if you made it, clean up any pots and pans you used. The kitchen should always be left in the condition it was before you used it. Be sure to pick up after yourself throughout the home and avoid leaving personal items in the common areas.
• SMOKING is not allowed inside the house, in front of the house or outside by the house around open windows or doors. If you have cigarette butts, please, please discard them in the trash. There will be an additional cleaning fee assessed for left cigarette butts on the property.
• PARKING: If a driveway spot is available, it is first come first serve. If you park on the street, you are parking at your own risk, please read street signs and be aware of curb colors (red is a no parking zone, also you can not park in front of a fire hydrant).
• Please do not disturb the neighbors or bring attention to the house in a negative way.
• BATHROOM: There is a 20 minute maximum on bathroom use at all times. Coordinate bathroom times with your fellow housemates.
• LINENS: If you want a set of clean linens/towels, we ask that you wash the ones that were already provided to you. Be mindful when washing the linens to avoid discoloring or damage. There will be a replacement charge assessed if discoloring or damage occurs.
• No parties, No Pets, No Drugs, No illegal activity, No Unannounced Guests.
• If you must invite over an associate/friend, please consult with us first.
• PERSONAL PACKAGES: You are responsible for any mail or packages delivered to the house and do not hold us liable for any lost or stolen packages. This also includes breaking down your boxes and placing them in the recycle bin outside.
•Cleanings/house maintenance: Room will be cleaned before you arrive. If you wish to have your room cleaned any time during your stay, please send an airbnb message to me 24-48 hours in advance. There is a $50 additional charge per occurrence.
У этого хозяина 687 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы