Great quiet and calm private room in an awesome 2-story house. Close to shopping and eateries. Awesome place to socialize, work or mind your own business. All are welcome!
• Common courtesy, consideration for others and a positive outlook on life.
• The house is a Shoe-Free Zone: please no shoes in the house at any time.
• Check-in time (4:00 pm) / check-out time (11:00 am). It is important to adhere to these times in order to have enough time to prepare the room in between guests. If you need to drop off or store your bags because you arrived a bit early, you can place them anywhere in the common areas at your own risk.
• Quiet hours are between 10:30 pm and 8:00 am. Please use headphones during quiet hours and do not snooze alarm clocks. Quietness extends to not slamming cabinets or doors, not running blenders, not taking phone calls in the common areas.
• KITCHEN: clean your dishes right away, wipe down a mess on the counters if you made it, clean up any pots and pans you used. The kitchen should always be left in the condition it was before you used it. Be sure to pick up after yourself throughout the home and avoid leaving personal items in the common areas.
• SMOKING is not allowed inside the house, in front of the house or outside by the house around open windows or doors. If you have cigarette butts, please, please discard them in the outside trash. There will be an additional cleaning fee assessed for left cigarette butts on the property.
• PARKING: If a driveway spot is available, it is first come first serve. If you park on the street, you are parking at your own risk, please read street signs and be aware of curb colors (red is a no parking zone, also you can not park in front of a fire hydrant).
• Please do not disturb the neighbors or bring attention to the house in a negative way.
• BATHROOM: There is a 20 minute maximum on bathroom use at all times.
• LINENS: If you want a set of clean linens/towels, we ask that you wash the ones that were already provided to you. Be mindful when washing the linens to avoid discoloring or damage. There will be a replacement charge assessed if discoloring or damage occurs.
• No parties, No Pets, No Drugs, No illegal activity, No Unannounced Guests.
• If you must invite over an associate/friend, please consult with us first.
• PERSONAL PACKAGES: You are responsible for any mail or packages delivered to the house and do not hold us liable for any lost or stolen packages. This also includes breaking down your boxes and placing them in the recycle bin outside.
•If you go into and stay in an incorrect room, there will be an additional cleaning fee assessed and you will be asked to move into the room you originally booked. Please only go into your booked room. This creates a lot of inconvenience and time lost trying to figure out who is where and sending over cleaners to re-prep the room.
У этого хозяина 681 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы