* Quiet, 3rd-floor apartment
* Easy self check-in
* Private entrance
* Parking for 1 vehicle
* Private bathroom
* Eat-in kitchen area (no stove)
* Bedroom with double-size bed
* Nook off living room with double bed
* Living room with comfortable couch
* Laptop-friendly table in living room with internet
* Wifi and cable TV (ESPN, HBO, Showtime, etc.)
* NYC Midtown Direct Bus (5 min walk)
* NYC direct train (8 min walk)
* 5 min walk to Montclair's renowned dining, nightlife, shopping
Relax after a busy, fun-filled day exploring New York City in your own private space with your own bathroom, bedroom, living room, and kitchen. There's a microwave to heat up those delicious leftovers from that great restaurant, a refrigerator, and an electric kettle to boil water for your morning coffee or tea. Whole Foods grocery store is just up the avenue where you can buy provisions and supplies. Pharmacies and specialty shops are also on or near the avenue.
The apartment is on the third floor of our home. When you come onto the front porch, your entrance is the gray door on the left. We are on the first or main floor at the main door. There are keypads for your doors downstairs and up. You will receive the code when you are confirmed.
Общение с гостями
We are just downstairs on the main level and just a phone call away in case you need anything or have any questions. Peter speaks German.
Другие важные подробности
There is parking for one car in front of the middle garage. There is also a large parking garage within a 4 minute walk.
- The Golden Rule: Treat our home as you would like your home to be treated.
- Quiet hours after 10pm.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house.
- We love children, however, we are not sure our child-proofing is up to the latest standards. More accurately, we are not sure of our suitability for crawlers and toddlers in the exploratory stages.
Hi, my husband and I love to travel, explore nature and the arts. We like to try new cuisines, read, listen to music, and enjoy life. As Airbnb hosts, we look forward to meeting new people and hope to provide a comfortable and hospitable place for our guests as they explore this wonderful area.