Welcome to our home! We have a 2-bedroom 2nd-floor apartment (no elevator) with 1 queen bed and 2 fold-out beds; sleeps 4-6 comfortably. We live here, so this is a "homey" AirBnB, and we hope you'll enjoy it while we're out!
Our home is less than 100 yards from the Stadium-Armory metro station, which goes to the National Mall and elsewhere, and we have a bikeshare on the corner. There's a coffee shop, store, Chinese place within 5 minutes walk, and a beautiful 15 minute walk to the capitol.
- We live here! As such, our personal items are in the house. To make it easy for you, we will mark what cabinets, drawers, etc you should use. Out of respect for our privacy, please stick with these boundaries. :)
- Our building has several apartments with long-term residents and doesn't get tons of "temporary" traffic. Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep night-time noise down, and don't host events.
- Please keep our home clean; no shoes in the rooms, please take care not to spill drinks on the rugs, etc. Treat our home with the care and respect you'd treat your own property.
- PLEASE message us before coming! We will help you plan your trip, get you FREE weekend parking passes on the street so you avoid tickets, and do our best to make your stay in the nation's capital awesome! Don't be a stranger!
- To repeat, WE CAN GET YOU FREE PARKING ON CAPITOL HILL. Just message us beforehand and we will arrange it. Our neighborhood has *ample* parking space.
- We only rent during times when we plan to be gone; however, we will ensure the house has coffee and tea on hand, as well as basics for breakfast. Let us know if there are any breakfast items you'd like to ensure we have on hand in the fridge.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.