Located minutes from the North Entrance to Joshua Tree National Park, and just a 10 minute drive to downtown Joshua Tree! This home away from home means real, comfortable beds, a fully stocked kitchen and an awesome fully fenced back yard complete with desert mountain and sky views, BBQ, firepit, covered patio, hammock, sun deck, corn hole boards, pull-up bar, ample seating & kid's playground. Less than a mile to Stater Bros. and Rite Aid. Wi-fi, tv & games.
Breaking the rules may result in a forfeit of your deposit.
- Please carefully supervise small children! Kids especially may hurt themselves on the playground in the back yard. Please take care to avoid any accidents. Guests assume any and all responsibility for their own well-being, as well as any damage to the property as a result of negligence.
- No additional overnight guests without discussing it with us first.
- Do not leave fire pit unattended while lit.
- Close patio umbrella when not in use.
- No smoking in the home, and pick up cigarette butts when smoking outside.
- Kitchen should be left clean. Throw away all trash, wash all pots/pans/dishes, wipe off stove etc. Putting dirty dishes back in the cabinets will result in an extra cleaning fee.
- Wipe down dining table after use. The dining table has a concrete slab down the middle, and any oil left on it will permanently stain the table.
- Keep the patio door closed after exiting/entering; there are scorpions, sunspiders, black widows and other desert critters that like to sneak in.
- Check-out is promptly at 11am. We need time to ensure the house is clean for our next guests. Guests will be charged $50 per half hour after 11am if cleaning services cannot access the home after checkout due to guests' late departure. Thank you.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.