This new build located on the very desirable North Shore of PEI is situated on a quiet, private lane and is minutes from PEI National Park Beaches. It is also minutes from popular attractions such as Stanhope Golf Course, Dalvay by the Sea and is only 15-25mins away from Charlottetown (the city centre). It has a large deck, BBQ, and fire pit in the yard.
- Our expectation is you leave the cottage in the shape you found it.
We expect the garbage to be put in the green (compost) and black (garbage) bins provided. Please put dishes in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher (no need to complete the wash).
Please put linens in the washer.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Pets are welcome but we expect you to clean up after them. They are not permitted on beds/furniture and not to be left alone.
- You will be charged for any damages caused by your party, including your children and/or pets that occur during your stay.
- If you are doing laundry at the cottage, please be diligent in cleaning the lint filter in the dryer. It is just small and gets filled up quickly. It can be very dangerous to neglect this!
Veronica's grandfather, a well known island artist, once wrote: "Everyone loves Prince Edward Island unless they've come from a better place; that place would have to be heaven." Well, we can't imagine a much more heavenly place then this! PEI can be both a quiet oasis and an exciting adventure spot. The people are as beautiful as the landscape. You'll experience the best hospitality and the most amazing beaches and (sea)food this world has to offer! We love our cottage and can't wait to share it with you. We hope your stay with us will be so enjoyable, you'll be coming back for years to come! Veronica & Corey