Great top floor condo in a riverside complex! Just 3 blocks to downtown Bend! Saunter to the river, play in the park, amble downtown...Fully furnished kitchen for cooking, 2 balconies overlooking the year-round pool and hot tub. Comfy king bed too!
There is a king bed, high thread count sheets and bedding for the sleeper sofa provided. You will love the fully stocked kitchen if you plan on making your own meals. You'll find lots of cooking tools in this fully stocked kitchen. There is comfortable seating in the dining area for 4 folks. Spices and some oils are provided too.
The charming living space welcomes you with a gas fireplace, flatscreen TV, a comfortable and modern queen sleeper sofa, free wifi internet, cable TV and some game and books. The living room and bedroom are each heated and cooled with excellent wall mounted heat pumps which means you are warm and toasty in the winter and enoying A/C in the summer whenever you need it!
If you want to explore the pocket neighborhoods on the westside, those neighborhoods (Old Mill, Galveston Ave and Newport Ave) are all so close and an easy drive.
This great condo has no neighbors above. Please note that the condo is stair access (no elevator) but the climb is worth it! You are rewarded with two balconies overlooking the central courtyard where the year-round pool and hot tub are located. You will be nestled into the tree tops with the chirping birds. What a great perch above it all!
Both bathrooms are spacious and very clean with tub/shower combinations. Your condo comes stocked with earth friendly soaps and shampoos. Laundry facilities are located on the first floor and you welcome to use them. If you are bringing outdoor gear, unfortunately, we do not have secure first floor storage.
• Fun and revitalized condo so close to downtown
• 1 bedroom (king) with sleeper sofa (queen), 2 full bath
• Sleeps max of 4 adults
• Great downtown Bend location just 2-3 blocks away!
• Deschutes River, Bend River Trail and Pioneer Park right next door
• Free wireless internet
• Flat screen HDTV and cable
• Efficient heat pump heat and A/C
• Fully equipped kitchen for cooking
• Super comfy KING bed!!
• 2 balconies with seating and courtyard views
• 2 parking passes provided
• PET FRIENDLY property
You'll have access to the entire space, including the large year-round pool and hot tub! There is also a first floor coin-op laundry facilities for your use. The condo complex borders the Bend river trail...bring your walking shoes!
Общение с гостями
We are available 24/7 for questions, concerns, or if you just want a restaurant recommendation. We will not interact with you personally during your stay unless you request our presence. We will check in via message to see how your doing!
Другие важные подробности
This is a 3rd floor condo with stair access only. No elevator. It's worth the climb though!
Pet-friendly River Retreat has an enclosed yard for your dog (s) to be able to run around in, and pet sheets for lounging on while in the home with you. If you plan to bring your sweet pup (s), we appreciate it so much if you could send us a message to let us know. A pet fee will be added. The pet fee is $20 per dog / per night.
Please consider trip insurance to cover all of your trip expenses in case you need to cancel your trip. We adhere to our strict cancellation policy.
You're in Bend! Be nice! Please respect this loved home as your own and do no harm to the home or neighborhood.
Please do not have more than 4 guests on the property at any time. Be respectful of City of Bend and Condo quiet hours between 9pm and 8am. This is NOT a 'party' home! Downtown is only a couple blocks away and would be happy to host your late gathering at one of many establishments.
Please feel free to say 'hi!" to the neighbors but do not disrupt our neighbors with excessive noise or obnoxious behaviors. We are licensed by the City of Bend and can lose our license if you misbehave! If you are found in violation of the City of Bend's 'Good Neighbor Guidelines' you may lose you deposit and be asked to leave immediately without refund. We are serious about preserving these great neighborhoods for peaceful living and enjoyment!
City of Bend quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am and violators will be reported and subject to law enforcement. Violators will be immediately be asked to vacate the premises without refund for your stay. Please be aware that voices may carry off decks and patios into neighboring yards and homes, especially in the summer when windows may be open. Please keep your voices low and outdoor music sources turned off during these hours. This home is in a residential area and NOT appropriate for loud or late parties/gatherings. This home is designed for small groups coming to enjoy Bend's neighborhood culture and lifestyle and are not appropriate 'party houses'. If you have been approved to bring your pet, please control barking as this is also subject to quiet hour enforcement. Thank you for respecting our neighbors.
Here are the nitty gritty for the detail oriented:
1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 3pm and CHECK OUT is by 11am.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. PETS ARE PERMITTED with pet fee and prior written approval
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A deposit is required. Your deposit is held by Airbnb and is fully refundable as long as these conditions are met:
a) No neighborhood disturbance is reported by neighbors or police.
b) No damage is done to cottage or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
c) No charges are incurred due to contraband, extra cleaning, evidence of smoking, unapproved pets, pet damages or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
d) All keys are left in the cottage and the cottage is left locked.
e) All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f) No linens are lost or damaged.
g) No early check-in or late check out unless approved.
h) It is much appreciated if you would start a load of dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Start a load of towels in the clothes washer. Place all garbage, including pet waste from the yard, in garbage containers.
5. RIVER SAFETY - River floating toys are not personal floatation devices (PFD). Under Oregon law, all boats must carry a Coast Guard-approved PFD for every person onboard or being towed. Children under 12 must wear PFDs at all times on a moving boat, including inflatable rafts and kayaks. That doesn't include individual air mattresses, inner tubes, and floating toys. However, if any of these are tied together, they count as “boats" and the PFD law applies. If you home is located adjacent to a natural, flowing river, you are fully responsible for making sure everyone in their party is aware of potential dangers of the water. Please use precautionary measures to insure personal, group and pet safety.
6. BIKES - Helmets and locks are provided. Please be safe on bikes and ride under control. The homeowners are not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from bike use. Bike ride at your own risk. You are responsible for damaged equipment.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The strict maximum number of guests in the bungalow is limited to six (6) persons.
8. MINIMUM STAY - This cottage requests a 2-3 NIGHT minimum stay
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
10. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the cottage, daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate It can be provided, however, at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottage.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice. We are unable to hold dates without a completed reservation.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING -Please respect our neighbors and use the driveway (ok to park behind the vintage bus!) or alley parking. Street parking is available, though sometimes tight. If you use street parking please park along the front of the bungalow. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
16. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS - No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We do not refund due to road conditions. Oregon Department of Transportation Highway conditions are online.
17. THIS HOME IS PRIVATELY OWNED - The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance!
У этого хозяина 547 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We live in Bend and are happy to suggest restaurants and activities if you have any questions...we love hosting guests in these vacation homes and are committed to helping you have a great time in Bend...floating the river, dining downtown, hiking in the mountains. You won't run out of things to do! You can find us around town enjoying at the same wonderful stuff that brings you to Bend. We hope you will enjoy your time in Bend as much as we do! Enjoy...
Diana, Chris, Marta and Brook