No.7 is our wonderful 2 bedroom townhouse based in the delightful South cliff area of Scarborough. Ideal for families or couples with the seafront and town centre amenities only a 15 minutes stroll away.
**Please be aware the property has an open plan staircase and a spiral staircase to garden please see photos**
Beautiful 2 bed holiday home in South cliff area of Scarborough.
Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher/microwave, Tea, Coffee and Milk for your arrival
Lounge/Diner with Smart TV and Double Sofa bed
Open plan staircase leading to
Master bedroom with kingsize bed, (Travel cot available )
2nd bedroom with bunk beds.
Bathroom with over bath shower.
Outdoor balcony and spiral staircase leading from lounge to our beautiful 'hideaway' multilevel garden with patio area and as an added bonus a large Utility/Playroom complete with PS2/DVD player, Games, Toys and Board games, washing machine, Iron and tumble dryer.
Includes all towels and bed linen.
Local shops 5 minute walk
Station / sea front/ town centre and Supermarket all within 10/20 minutes walking distance.
- There is an open plan staircase in the living room, and a spiral staircase down to the garden, it is essential that small children are closely monitored on both of the staircases.
- The garden features a small pond, due to this younger children must be accompanied whilst playing in the garden.
- The hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the property (reasonable wear and tear excluded), for taking good care of the property and leaving it in a clean and tidy condition. Should it be found that an excessive amount of cleaning is required a charge will be made
- Please note this is a non smoking property, outdoor areas are available at the front and rear of the property.
- Bed linen, towels and pillowcases are provided. Waterproof mattress protectors are also available at the property for the single beds if they are required.
- Limited beach equipment such as beach mats, buckets and spades etc. are provided in the downstairs playroom for use during your stay. These items may be taken from the house for use but we ask that they are returned at the end of your stay.
- Prior to leaving the property we ask that the dishwasher is filled with any remaining dirty crockery/cutlery and switched on. Instructions for use of appliances can be found in the property.
- Property may not be suitable for those with mobility problems.
- No Stag/Hen Parties.