My flat is well situated for both overground and underground stations. Wimbledon overground is approximately fifteen minutes walk, South Wimbledon tube is eight minutes away. There are also plenty of buses and taxis nearby.
The All England Tennis club can be easily reached.
Wimbledon is a lively spot in a very well connected part of southwest London. Fantastic transport links to & from both Heathrow & Gatwick.
My Victorian flat is a lovely space. Friends who visit always say it's cosy. It's my home so it's clean and ideal for one or two people looking to stay somewhere comfortable.
My flat is for non - smoking guests only.
That means no smoking anywhere -I emphasise this as one or two past guests have ignored house rules.
You'll have the whole flat to yourself so it's very private. My flat has wifi, TV, chrome-cast, central heating, washing machine, shower & bath, and the kitchen is well equipped. The bedroom has a standard size UK double bed.
There is a terrace so a nice spot if you fancy alfresco. All I ask is should you use the terrace, PLEASE LOCK the terrace doors with the two bolts after you're finished
I can make available some wardrobe space, if requested, with a couple of drawers in the bedroom too if needed. There is a hairdryer. Please note, there are a few cupboards and drawers that are private, so I ask that that this is respected. You also have access to the private terrace with outdoor seating which is a joy on a warm evening in London.
Общение с гостями
I can be contacted by email or telephone during your stay. Any problems, give me a shout.
Другие важные подробности
There are DVD's available.
- Shoes must be removed and left in the internal porch before entering the flat
If you open the terrace doors PLEASE ENSURE THEY ARE LOCKED-top & bottom bolt & chain-when you leave the property
- Please be respectful of the carpet as it is a light colour
- No children
- Please be respectful of the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- NO SMOKING
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- No parties
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply. If the doors, windows and lockbox are not correctly closed and locked, a £50 will also occur.
-As I'm new to hosting, I would very much welcome a review. Thank you!