Enjoy your stay in this bright Hollywood pad, located one block away from the world known Hollywood blvd with amazing views! Centrally located bachelors unit within walking distance to all of the Hollywood attractions. Enjoy a morning hike up Runyon Canyon or check out the Chinese Theatre all within walking distance to this cozy unit. Come and take a look! we now have an ice cold portable A/C in this unit for those hot summer days!
• No mention of Airbnb anywhere around the property
• Please do not gather outside the apartment or in any of the common areas
• Parking gates and front doors must remain locked at all times
• Do not disturb neighbors, keep noise level down during the night hours
• Check in/out times are strict, there is a $50 charge for any time after 11am
• Shut off electronics when leaving the home for long hours (lights, air conditioner)
• You are responsible for any parking violations or tickets, please adhere to all parking signs
• Refrain from using high heels on our floors, any damages will be charged to each reservation
• Do not move furniture
• Lost remote - $100
• Lockout fee - $50
• Lost house key- $25
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 679 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hey therel!!! My name is Jay and I am from the east coast currently living in the beautiful, sound and peaceful city of Los Angeles, California. I am a young educated entrepreneur enjoying the eventful path to success, along with the interesting discoveries that come along the way. I love to travel and enjoy the hidden adventures this mysterious world has to offer us, while taking advantage of each and every precious moment.
As a host I take pride in delivering a tranquil, clean and positive environment for all of my amazing guest from all over the world. I enjoy meeting people from different backgrounds and walks of life, all while embracing the new ideas and cultures that come with meeting them. It is my responsibility to create a positive and friendly habitat and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay in my peaceful abode!
I look forward to meeting you,