A unique, romantic and exotic villa on a hillside with breathtaking views. The interior waterfall is one of many wonderful features that will make you happy that you chose this villa as a living space for your peaceful, serene and reinvigorating getaway, and all with that incredible vista. Large communal pool close by.
Ideally placed for those on wellness, massage, yoga treatment breaks as many such places are to be found locally. A blissful place to come, relax, seek peace and sanctuary.
Carved into the natural rock formations on a forested Koh Samui hillside, this villa is an astonishing private residence that successfully blurs the lines between architecture and nature.
Part of the peaceful Santikhiri private, secure and secluded estate on the southern coast of the island, as soon as you enter this incredible, unique property, stroll down the carved marble steps you will feel at once at home and spoiled by the luxury of your surroundings and in awe of that view, arguably the best and most dramatic on the whole of Samui.
Choosing this wonderful place for your get-away-from-it-all holiday will give you a peaceful, serene and relaxing time in a secure but stunning environment. You will be able you to soak up the beauty of southern Thailand, enjoy breathtaking sea views, stunning weather and blue skies, eat delicious Thai food and even pamper yourself with a massage or spa.
All this in the most beautiful and spacious villa you could imagine, which is designed to reflect the natural environment, such as the internal 14m waterfall and plunge pool and use of wood and other natural materials throughout. At the same time you are only a 10 and 20 minute drive away from busy and vibrant beach front towns with a wealth of choices of restaurants, bars, beaches as well as massages and spas.
This residence is comprised of a large main villa and bedroom space linked for 2 guests. Whilst this is advertised as a one bed villa, there is the option of booking two further double bed rooms (6 guests in total) for a price supplement. There is another bedroom suite on the level below via a short winding pathway and a master suite living space above the main house. Please see Tropical island sea view villa for further details.
The main villa provides breathtaking panoramic views across the ocean, smaller islands and the mountains of mainland Thailand away in the distance. Whether lounging on the beautiful four-poster bed, sun-bathing on the elegant sundecks or dining in luxury, the view is stunning, changing as it does throughout the day from sunrise to sunset.
The main living and dining areas combine with sweeping terraces, a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom. A beautiful waterfall cascades down a granite rock face forming the dramatic rear wall of the villa, a wonderful ecological design feature that gives rise to an indoor plunge pool with a natural stone bench for luxuriating beneath the falling water, the perfect antidote to a hot Samui day.
The other rooms are also original in every aspect. The majestic four-poster bed in the bedroom space off the lounge, for example, invites you to rest in comfort with the sound of nature's symphony all around.
Granite boulders also frame the generous ensuite bathing areas working with the villa's natural foundations. The interiors include hued woods, white-washed walls and beamed ceilings. All of which combine to deliver an atmosphere of warmth and authenticity. Gentle light filters through traditional Thai lampshades, casting artistic shadows at night and adding a relaxed, homely feel. You can even match the villa's ambience to your mood, changing the intensity of the waterfall flow electronically and playing your favourite soothing songs through the integrated sound system.
State-of-the-art enhancements such as computerised lighting controls and retractable projector screens add sophistication and convenience to your stay at this wonderful place. The grounds of the villa come alive with tropical plants and offer a range of communal facilities, including an ocean view swimming pool.
A magical hideaway to share with friends and family, indulge your senses fully and escape from it all.
N.B. This is being let as a one bed villa but one or two further double bed rooms are available for additional cost. Please see the listing for Tropical island sea view villa.
- This property is advertised as a 1 bed villa. Further bedrooms can be booked if required with each bedroom being on one of three separate levels connected by outdoor steps. Overall price will therefore differ dependent on how many of the three rooms you require.
- A guest manager (English and Thai is spoken).
- Access to a large 18-meter communal swimming pool is a short walk (less than 2 minutes) from the villa. It has male/female shower/changing rooms and Yoga sala and picnic area sala for members and their guests.
- The villa is located on a hillside which means access is via a fairly steep (in places) road and 4 x 4 car hire is strongly recommended.
Our price includes:-
- Airport / port transfers - One way/one trip, the other is payable by the guest.
- Water and electricity - unlimited usage.
- Maid cleaning service on a daily (not Sundays).
- Bed linen changes twice per week.
- Guest management (English, Thai spoken).
- Strong WiFi.
- Electronic safe.
- Day/night security on site.
Not included in our price but available on request:-
- Thai chef for around 1,500 Thb available to prepare breakfast, lunch or evening meal (usually add on 25% for food cost).
- Baby cot and high-chair (available at small fee).
- Spa and massage on request.
- Welcome pack including detailed local information/recommendations fruit, soft drinks and dry goods.
Общение с гостями
- We meet and greet you on arrival at Koh Samui and transport you to your villa. The transfer is for arrival and is free for all guests.
- We will introduce you to your villa and the surrounding area. If you need further assistance we are merely a phone call away to help and ensure your stay is a pleasant one.
Другие важные подробности
The property is located in a beautiful and dramatic location in the south of unspoilt Samui and consequently is not on top of the nightlife; that is, however, available and is a relatively short drive away.
The property is located on a hillside (this is how you can get such amazing views) and as such rental of a 4x4 vehicle is highly recommended, booking early suggested. Fully insured. Prices range from 2,000 Thb to 2,400 Thb per day. We can, of course, take care of this for you at a discounted rate if you let us know your in advance of your stay.
There are also a number of steps in and around the villa therefore it is not recommended for elderly people or those unlikely to be able to cope with walking up and down steps.
Be respectful to Thai culture and the environment. Respect and leave the property as you arrived for the benefit of other guests.
Smoking is permitted outside.
Im hard working and meticulously clean and tidy and love to walk across the beech in the evening to unwind from the labours of the day. I don't really have any hobbies as i have two beautiful daughters which i spend my time with after running the family business. We love to travel when we find time, usually around Asia and sometimes the uk. I have a passion for cooking and tasting food from around the world. When I'm not doing that ill be reading a book or watching a move with my family and friends, this helps we relax from what i call a full day.