I live in one of the streets that connects to the famous Calle Loiza. Walking distance to the beach, bars, food, nightlife, etc. Cozy bedroom in the right spot. Important: I DO NOT RENT TO LOCALS JUST TO TRAVELERS. LGBT, solo travelers, 420, couples, students, professionals are always welcome!
SMOKE FREE HOME!!!!
Usual Hours for check in and check out are:
Check In 4:00pm
Check Out 11:00am
But I'm flexible with check in and check out because I understand that the flights are sometimes at dificult times. Being that said, I could be flexible for a couple hours before or after usual hours but it's subject to availability and at my discretion.
IT'S IMPORTANT that when you pay your reservation, IMMEDIATELY MESSAGE ME the details of your approximate time of arrival and departure. If you don't, I'll just assume you'll check in and out in usual hours.
You will be staying at my house, not a spare space I rent but actually my home. I find it too troubling to take all my stuff out of the house when I host guests so when you come you'll find a complete home. But I'll leave mostly everything for the guest to enjoy hoping with the most positive attitude that we'll (me and guests) gain a good experience from this. Also, bathroom is shared with the other rooms and myself, please keep it clean. :)
REMEMBER this is my home and I expect respect and cautious handling at all time!
1. Guests are free to come and go as they like.
2. I'm a big fan of cleanliness so please take care of your temporary home and keep it clean.
3. Please DON'T flush neither toilet paper or anything else. Use the trash bin at all times.
4. Smokers, I'm asthmatic so smoking on the premises (home, balcony or front of the house) is forbidden. Please don't try to kill me. :)
5. I own a cute dog for that, I can received people with animals but I'll have to approve them first to see where they can stay. If either in your room or in the porch.
6. Please help us conserve energy by turning off all lights when you leave the home.
7. We have had droughts so water can be a scarce resource on the Island, please use it wisely.
9. Please make sure you lock the house and your room when leaving the premises.
10. No more than two people shall occupy unless it's discuss and approve. Also bringing non-guests into the house is absolutely prohibited. If you bring someone to spend the night or even visit without asking for permission first, you will have to leave the house immediately.
11. Guests shall not use or bring into the rental property any illegal controlled substances, firearms or items hazardous to persons or property.
12. Guest has to be 21 years or older to sign the agreement, so he/she may be asked to send a copy of an ID.
13. Will not tolerate any kind of aggression (verbally or physically) in between Guests and/ or towards owner or neighbors. All Guests agree on immediate departure from property without any further warning and no refund of rent nor deposit, if any of the Guests has caused any kind of situation where the police had to be called.
14. Outages of all kinds can happen in Puerto Rico, so owner assumes no liability for water, electricity or Internet outages.
15. The keys must be turn in at the location of the rental at the end of the stay. If for some reason that's not possible, the guest deposit won't be return.
16. If you have any concerns or questions, it's imperative that you address them with me first. I won't refund if you cancel without talking to me first. I'll give you the opportunity of staying at my place in return you give me the opportunity to make your stay a good one.
17. I don't believe in penalizing the responsables guests that clean after themselves and that leave the apartment more clean then when found it. But for those that don't do the same, I will have to ask half the deposit or full deposit in case I need to overclean my apartment. I don't charge a fee for cleaning because I believe people know the difference between an Airbnb and a hotel with housekeeping. Hope you guys understand.
18. Also, TAXES!!!! Puerto Rico require me to collect them for every reservation. Since Airbnb doesn't have a way to collect them in this plataform, I need to collect them in cash on your arrival. I'll let you know the amount when you make the reservation. It's your responsability to leave the taxes in the designated area when you check out. If you don't, I'll request the full tax amount or $50, whichever is higher.
19. I strive for a 5 star review. So be advised that I will require you to leave a review. Some people don't understand the importance of reviews but to clarify: reviews not only give my possible future guests a preview of the good things of my listing but also give me a feedback of what I'm doing wrong, good and what can be improved. I want to offer the best to my guests so I consider this very important. If you're not willing to leave a review, don't bother renting my place.
Parking: There is NO PARKING for a car or a bigger transportation. But I do have a porch that could be used if you rent a bicycle or motorcycle.
Guest agrees to leave the rental property in the same condition as found. It's responsible for missing items, damage to premises and for conditions that require excessive cleanup. Charges may be assessed against Guest's safety deposit to replace, repair, clean or otherwise restore the rental property to an equivalent condition prior to Guest's occupancy. Violations of these rules may result in the forfeiture of Guest's safety deposit and/or in early departure.
I'm a very passionate woman. I believe in human rights. I'm against animal cruelty. I recycle and promote it not as a magical solution but as a good intention. I see good in almost every human being and I still have faith in humanity. I respect culture and religion. Overall I believe blindly that DIVERSITY is the key for a beautiful world.
If you wanna know a little bit about me, just search on : La Boricua, ¿Dónde?