1100 sqft 3BR/1BA Apartment in the HEART of Downtown Vancouver (Entertainment District). Luxuriously furnished, free secure parking, and steps from the Granville Street Entertainment District, Stanley Park Seawall, Skytrain, Vancouver Convention Center, Waves/Starbucks Coffee shops, Robson St. shopping, & restaurants.
All I ask is that you treat this residence the exact same way that you would want a guest to treat your own home ;) Please also acknowledge the following:
1. Based on past experiences, I do not host groups who are all 21 years of age or younger. If your group is under the age of 21, please do not place a reservation without written pre-approval from me. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation.
2. Vancouver locals are not allowed to place a booking without pre-approval from me--this is to prevent locals from using my residence as a party house.
3. Please note that I only hand keys to the person who booked the reservation and you must show valid picture ID. You must also accomplish AirBnB's "verified ID" requirement.
4. All guests must be accounted for in the reservation. This means all guests entering the residence/building at any point in time counts as a guest--in other words, the definition of a guest is not limited to only those people planning on sleeping inside the unit, but to all guests planning to be inside the unit at any given time.
For example, if 8 people are going to "hang out" inside the unit, but only 2 people plan on sleeping over, then the guest count selected during the booking should be "8" not "2". Any extra guests not disclosed before arrival will lead to an immediate termination of the reservation and full charge of your damage deposit.
5. No parties/events. I live in a separate unit in the same building and the building manager lives in the same building as well. Therefore, parties/events will be detected. If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
6. Not for commercial use or special occasions without pre-approval (weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, commercials, bridal showers, photo shoots, etc.). I will consider your request if you notify me in advance. Failure to inform me in advance will lead to a termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
7. Please do not move the furniture without my pre-approval.
8. Please note that this is a smoke-free/drug free environment. If any smoking/drugs are detected either within the unit or in the common areas of the building, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
9. My building does not allow pets of any kind to be brought inside the unit. If any pets are brought inside the unit, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
10. No excessive noise or loud music. Quiet hours start at 10:00pm. If any noise complaints are reported by neighbours or building management, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
11. Please ensure to check-out on time in order to avoid a $75 late check-out fee--I need to have my cleaners clean the unit on time for the next guest to check-in. If you require an earlier check-in or a later check-out please request it in advance and I will do my best to accommodate you. Unless otherwise stated, the earliest check-in is 3pm and the latest check-out is 10am. Unless otherwise discussed, any guest who is still in the residence/building after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if I have approved a late checkout in advance.
12. Please take off your shoes when entering the residence.
13. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
14. This unit is located in the HEART of Downtown Vancouver's Entertainment District. Hence, you are literally within steps to clubs, bars, pubs, restaurants, shopping, etc. While most would consider this convenient and a positive aspect of the listing, others might consider this a negative aspect if they're looking for a quiet get away. Rest assured however that if the windows to the unit are closed, it is extremely quiet in the unit itself and you will have no issues sleeping.
15. Just to confirm that you've read over the house rules, please state "I've read your house rules" when making an inquiry or accomplishing an Instant Book.
Most importantly, enjoy your stay and have fun!
У этого хозяина 161 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Born and raised in Vancouver, it would be my pleasure to welcome you to my city :) I love to travel and meet new people and AirBnB has helped me to accomplish both.
I will do my best to make your stay pleasant and provide you with as much information about Vancouver as you desire :) Feel free to ask me any questions!