Totally casual and private walkout basement centrally located in Des Moines. It has a bit of a cabin vibe with all the wood paneling and views of the wooded backyard. If you're an early riser you'll probably see some deer or other wildlife. Easy to forget you're in the heart of town!
Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay in Des Moines—there's lots to do and see! If you get stuck with a rainy day the space is full of entertainment options: records, Wii U, Netflix, books and boardgames.
For being a basement unit there's lots of light and large windows and tall ceilings. The backyard backs up to a wooded area so it feels private and is pretty scenic.
Guests are welcome to relax on the patio right outside or grab some yard games and enjoy the backyard.
You'll have access to the private basement level—living room, bedroom with double bed and bath with a walk in shower. There is no kitchen, but basics are provided (mini fridge, coffee maker, mugs and toaster oven).
Общение с гостями
I live on the main level but stay pretty active coming/going. Always available if you have questions, need ideas on places to eat or grab a drink.
Другие важные подробности
There are chickens in the backyard and a dog lives upstairs.
Also it can get chilly in the winter months, but the bed room will stay toasty warm if you keep the door closed.
- No smoking on the premises
- Please be respectful after ten o'clock
- Keep out of the other half of the basement (furnace, shop, and laundry side)
- Parking on the street only
- Let the chickens do their chicken thing. You're welcome to tell them hello but no feeding them or opening any part of their coop.
- Leave the apartment how you found it
- No unplanned guests