My cosy apartment is within easy reach of London Bridge and the city. In a historic area, the apartment has great transport links and sits close to lots of places to eat and drink. The flat is best suited to couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
The apartment is my permanent residence, please respect this. Fresh towels and toiletries will be provided, alongside clothing hangers on the rail in the bedroom, but all other drawers and wardrobes will be out of use for guests.
Общение с гостями
I'll be on-hand to help with any issues should they arise during your stay, so feel free to message me with any queries.
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down, especially when entering the complex. After all, you share the building with other people living there. All in all: we kindly ask you to respect your neighbours;
- Please do not accept any mail packages from the mail man, only the house owner is allowed to do so;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- No music after 22:00;
- Smoking in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to £100,- ;
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- Make sure to turn off the lights and heating when it is not needed - respect the environment;
- No house parties;
- Please be aware of the check in and check out times. These are after 14.00 PM and before 11.00 AM respectively.
- Late check in: After 10PM, we will have to charge £20 extra;
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge £80,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.