Welcome to Providence!
Clean, sunny, newly furnished room in the city's best location, near campus, shops, and cafes. Safe, quiet neighborhood, an easy walk (1/2 mi) or 1 bus stop from Brown/RISD, & shops on Thayer/Hope/Wayland. New double bed, w/ cotton/down bedding. Off-street parking, Continental breakfast, all day coffee/tea/snacks, and Wifi included.
Wifi codes & check-in info are on the listing page & will be emailed to you prior to check in as well.
- Check in is after 3 pm unless otherwise agreed upon through email with me.
- No minors under the age of 18 may stay unless they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 21.
- Quiet hours in the house are from 10 pm till 6 am. When you come home during quiet hours, please be as quiet as you can inside and outside the house: please keep voices low/don't slam car or house doors as you get out of your car and enter the house, out of respect for the neighbors as well as us. Inside the house please move about quietly.
- Please be considerate of others and pick up after yourself in the bathroom and clean up after yourself in the kitchen. (You don't have to wash the floors and windows, :) but please don't leave your wet towels on the floors or half-eaten food on the counter).
- Please unplug iron and turn off coffee pot, as well as any personal appliances such as curling irons, before going out.
- No smoking of anything, anywhere on the property. No drugs, no parties, no guests except those pre-approved by me.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 89 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! I'm Jennifer Jane, but people call me JJ. I'm a writer and editor, and I enjoy traveling, singing harmonies in a band, cooking, and playing the ukulele. I love hosting and guesting on Airbnb and look forward to welcoming you to Providence!
I love being an Airbnb host, and I'm proud to be a Superhost. I just wish there was a designation for Super Guest, because so many of my guests would qualify. :)
I also rent my home out to groups; please email me for details.