• Imagine soaking in a secluded, private hot tub, smelling the fresh mountain pine in the air, and watching shooting stars.
• Hike, ski or snowshoe on 1,000+ acres of national forest, literally out the back gate, or enjoy the one acre fenced-in yard with your dogs.
• Rest, practice yoga, cook, and sleep in quiet, cozy mountain cabin with all the amenities: wifi, dishwasher, washer/dryer, natural gas heat.
- NO TOBACCO smoking inside but cannabis is OK if used with caution.
- Shower with soap BEFORE using the hot tub, turn off jets when finished, and no hanky-panky or pee in the pool, please! And absolutely NO GLASS! You also agree that you are using the hot tub at your own risk and will not hold the owners responsible for injury or illness as a result of using the hot tub.
- Only people with experience and / or training can use the wood stove.
- Host will plow and shovel before your arrival but you are responsible to shovel during your stay, and we are not responsible for any injuries or inconveniences due to ice or snow.
- Pick up dog waste to the best of your ability & keep dogs off furniture (or use sheets or blankets on furniture).
- Be extra cautious with children around the wood burning stove (or don't use it at all) Also, never leave children unsupervised on the back deck or in the back yard.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
My husband Andy and I love living in Colorado! We both grew up in the midwest, and independently moved out west for the beauty of the mountains and the fun of the people! We live healthy lifestyles, get out into nature frequently for hiking, camping, music festivals, snowshoeing, and skiing. Our two black lab dogs keep us laughing everyday.
We love cooking healthy vegetarian food, (especially Indian and Mexican) as well as dining out at healthy restaurants. A good weekend for us includes yoga, hot tub (or hot springs!), micro-beer, live music, nature, and fun and interesting people!
I am passionate about my career, inspiring people to heal and find inner peace through the healing arts of bodywork, massage and yoga.
Andy is a phenomenal musician and specializes in pedal steel guitar (and he can play anything with strings) and he is a computer programer by day.
We also love to travel, and between the two of us, some of our favorite destinations have been Thailand, Nepal, Costa Rica, India, Peru and Guatemala. Lately, we have mostly been traveling in Colorado and there is SO MUCH to see!
Our musical tastes are broad, from Tchaikofsky to Phish, Ravi Shankar to Taj Mahal, Bob Marley to Neil Young.
As far as reading, I like to read a lot of non-fiction related to spirituality and healing. Andy likes to read about physics and enjoys science fiction. And we are reading the Earth's Children series out loud to each other.
We don't watch too many movies (don't start talking about actors because we probably won't know who you are talking about!) but enjoy documentaries and international films.
We have a practice of telling each other what we are grateful for... and the list goes on and on! Life is pretty amazing!