A half mile outside Asheville city limits, we're in a rural-feeling suburb w/views. Centrally located! 10 Uber minutes to downtown, 10 mins to Biltmore, 10 mins to Blue Ridge Parkway, 20 mins to airport. Our wood-paneled 8'x24' Tiny House is bright and sunny! Full-sized bath with tub. State-of-the-art composting toilet completes the tiny house experience. Well equipped organic kitchen. Comfy bed! It's perfect for couples, individuals, and business travelers of all nationalities/ backgrounds.
- Guests must be willing to use the composting toilet properly. This means men must ALWAYS sit to use the toilet. If a man is not willing to sit for every toilet use, this is not the right house for you.
- The lightweight metal bed frame has a weight limit of 400 lbs. If two guests have a combined weight that approaches 400 lbs, this Tiny House bed frame will not accommodate you.
- Please wash any dishes you use.
- NO SMOKING of anything in the house, under any circumstances. No candles, incense or open flames of any sort, please.
- We live in a quiet, friendly, safe neighborhood. Please consider this a place to also be peaceful, quiet and friendly while you're here.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
I'm a business owner and all-round cheerful person. Along with my husband Gary, I've run our own award winning art gallery in Colorado, a successful wellness consultation business in Colorado & in North Carolina, and The School of Peace. Gary and I also run Earth and Spirit Design, designing and installing organic permaculture food-producing gardens. We're both artists. My dogs and I love to hike whenever possible. My cat and I love to nap whenever possible. My husband and I like to kayak whenever possible. Favorite food: chocolate chip cookies with nuts. Favorite color: the entire spectrum. Favorite music: Classical symphonic music. Favorite human quality: creativity.