Please read all details and House Manual before your trip.
Beautiful, elegant, fully renovated historic home in East Nashville. Over 2,400 sqft with deck, multiple living areas and jetted tub in Master Suite. Less than 2 miles from downtown Nashville. All beds have super comfortable memory foam mattresses. 4 bedrooms rented out separately or together. Home can sleep 1-12 people, contact host for larger groups. We have everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable trip. :-)
You will love your stay here! We do everything we can to make sure you are happy and comfortable during your trip to Nashville. We have all the essentials and extras provided for you and Nashville has countless activities for you and your family&friends to enjoy. Each bedroom has a private lock for added privacy. Keurig coffee and breakfast food is complimentary. The home is in a beautiful neighborhood close to everything in historic East Nashville. We have extra beds available for larger groups. Free parking at the home, in the driveway and on the street. Check-in is anytime after 3pm and check-out is anytime after 10am. Contact April for special accommodations, specific questions and any requests for making your stay as wonderful as possible.
You will have full access to the whole home, including complimentary breakfast food and Keurig coffee in the kitchen.
Другие важные подробности
I highly value your opinion and full satisfaction, so please let me know what I can do to earn a 5 start rating from you and help make your stay wonderful! :-)
- Please read all check-in and check-out details prior to your reservation.
- Please do not disturb neighbors, keep noise volume at a respectful level, especially after dark.
- No pets.
- Please clean up after yourself or notify host of any damage or messes
- Please remove shoes if they're dirty
- Absolutely no smoking in the home or within 20 feet of home
- Please do not eat or drink in bedrooms
- Please be respectful of all property
- Please do not open windows or adjust HVAC without permission from host
- Occupancy cannot exceed booking number (example: if you booked the home for 8 people, only 8 people can stay the night...If you need to add more people, contact April for reservation adjustments)
- Events and parties are allowed only if they follow these guidelines.
Thank you, enjoy your stay! :-)
Myself (April) or my parents (Ken and Claire) will be available anytime you need us. For the fastest response, text or call April.
My name is April, I'm a Realtor, and I love it. I love a lot of things, but I especially like to travel and explore new places and meet new people.
Things I love:
Jesus (You can believe what you want, I'm not a bigot)
Traveling (Any place is awesome if you make it awesome and you're with awesome people)
Delicious food (Organic, locally grown, artisan food is my favorite)
What it's like to have me as a guest:
I love people, but I also like privacy. I will respect your privacy and I hope you will respect mine. I will probably only be at your place in the mornings and at night, unless it's raining or unless I'm on a business trip, because I like to check out as much of the city as I can.
What it's like to stay at my house:
I'll respect your space and expect you to respect my space, but I'm also open to interacting with and getting to know my guests (please let me know specifically if you want to hang out). I like to play board games and go on walks and hang out in town. I try to be flexible and understanding. I try to respond as quickly as possible to guests needs (if there's an emergency or time sensitive request, please text or call me for a quicker response)
If you want to know anything else about me or Nashville, just ask! and tell me more about yourself! :-)