Welcome to the Pink Room! We are located East of Mukilteo Beach and South of Downtown Everett.
Brookridge Boulevard is located strategically, whether you're coming from the Beach or from the City. Our house is within a ten-minute drive from the Everett Mall or Mukilteo Beach, twelve-minute drive from Downtown Everett, and thirty-minute drive from Downtown Seattle. Our house is about a forty five minute drive from the Seattle Tacoma International Airport. We are located at a nine-minute drive from the Boeing Factory.
We welcome travelers of all backgrounds (sports, leisure, etc.), including business travelers.
The Pink Room is available for up to two guests, and when available, you can request to upgrade up to four guests. The additional adult guests will be able sleep in a separate room, the Blue Room, for an additional fee.
The Pink Room has a queen-size bed.
The Pink Room would have access to a shared shower bathroom in the hallway. You'll have access also to a shared kitchen, with a space in the fridge and the pantry.
Street parking space is available anywhere in the roundabout in front of our house, or at nighttime in front of the mailboxes.
Общение с гостями
During your visit, we'll encourage you to make yourself at home. Use of the shared kitchen and backyard patio (when the weather is warm) are all part of the deal. Our goal is to provide a comfortable place for you to call home, and to offer up enough local knowledge to help you find the best of what this area has to offer. We're excited to have you!
Другие важные подробности
Street parking space is available on the roundabout, or in front of the mailboxes outside the driveway, at nighttime only.
In order to provide a tranquil, safe, and comfortable atmosphere for guests, the host, and our neighbors, the following House Rules must be followed during your stay. The House Rules serve to protect you as a guest and me as a host by ensuring that the environment you find here is the one that I intended to create. It is your responsibility to read these rules and be aware of and follow them throughout your stay.
Most of what follows are common courtesy. We've written it down to make our expectations for guest behavior clear so as to avoid potential misunderstandings between guests and the host:
1) Please remove shoes upon entering the house if they are muddy, or snowy.
2) Please do not drag luggage across the floors.
3) No smoking or drug use anywhere on the property, including inside and outside the house, on the driveway, or on the sidewalk. This applies to "vaping," e-cigarettes, any use of marijuana, and any use of other controlled substances.
4) You may not be present in my house in an intoxicated state. Persons who are intoxicated in my house will be asked to leave.
5) No pets/animals may be brought to the property. If a guest arrives with a pet/animal, their reservation will be terminated and they will be turned away.
6) Due to the danger of fire, no open flames of any kind (e.g., candles, incense burners) may be used inside the house or on the property at any time.
7) To preserve the tranquil environment of our home, quiet hours are from 9:00 pm to 7:00 am. After 9:00 pm, cell phone conversations should be kept out of the common areas and in the guestrooms.
8) The use of electronic devices (e.g., computers, radios, electronic players, cell phones) to play music or emit sound should be limited to the guest rooms only and kept at a low volume. Use of electronic devices in the common areas requires the use of headphones or that volume be set to mute.
9) If the interior temperature of the house requires adjustment for your comfort, please communicate with me before you touch the thermostat.
10) Do not leave personal belongings in common spaces.
11) No unregistered guests are permitted on the property or inside the house at any time without my express permission.
12) Please always lock deadbolts of exterior doors when leaving the house and before going to sleep.
13) No greasy cooking in the kitchen.
14) When you are finished using the kitchen for the preparation of a meal, the kitchen should look as though you were never there. Leave no dishes or food in the sink, on the countertops, on the stove, or in any common area.
15) Please do not consume food or beverage in the guest bedrooms.
16) Please limit your use of the kitchen for meal preparation to between 6:00 am and 9:00 pm; you may retrieve snacks outside of these hours.
17*) For guests coming for week-long stays: in order to prevent the problem of stale, unpleasant odors in the guest bedrooms and bathroom, I may need to enter those rooms to clean during the course of your stay.
18) Checkout time is 11:00 am. When checking out, leave the room door open, go out the front door and lock deadbolt, then place the key in the lock box. You must leave the property no later than checkout time.
19) Guest agrees to pay host for damages or loss for any of host's personal/private property damaged or lost by the guest.
20) Violation of the House Rules may result in immediate termination of the reservation and forfeiture of the total cost of the reservation.
У этого хозяина 18 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы