Opposite from LA's famous The Grove & LACMA, my clean & spacious 2 bed 2 bath is super convenient to W Hollywood & Beverly Hills. Enjoy your own bedroom & bathroom, as well as the living room & kitchen (apartment is 1150sqft) with LA views, great shops & entertainment!
Hotels in Los Angeles are very expensive. I offer a great alternative.
This listing gives you access to your private bedrooms & full bathroom, a living room with large sofa and dining table, and fully equipped (stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, cooking supplies, utensils, etc.) kitchen. The apartment is on a high floor of the tower with a great view.
- High speed internet
- Open street parking on the surrounding roads.
- Huge windows in every room
- Very safe area, 24 hr patrol
- On-Site Dry Cleaners
- Laundry room in the basement
You have full access to the apartment, kitchen, living space, all amenities.
Street parking is first come, first serve - easy to find before 6 pm, if you go out during the evening I suggest taking an uber or public transportation.
Общение с гостями
I'm here to answer any questions you may have, give you your keys, and am able to give you travel recommendations. I'll be nearby if you need anything at all and I'm always reachable. Once you book, you will get a manual with all the information you could possibly need for your stay in LA!
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms; sometimes both rooms get booked at the same time, but I try to keep one room available for myself!
Другие важные подробности
Understanding AirBnB's pricing:
- You will see the price of individual nights by clicking on the listing's "Calendar".
- When AirBnB calculates the average nightly rate for your booking, it adds in the $40 cleaning fee, which is why the final rate will appear higher.
- AirBnB also charges Guests a Service Fee (between 6%-12% of the total depending on the size of the booking) and charges Hosts a separate 3% Service Fee.
- If you want to check-in before 2 pm, *it is not guaranteed* but there is a $20 charge to do so.
- If you lose the key, there will be a $75 replacement charge because the locks will need to be changed.
Please be respectful of the property and the neighbors.
Clean up after yourself.
Take shoes off at front door.
Turn off lights, AC/heat, and lock front door when out.
I am your host & am solely responsible for your needs during your stay DO NOT MENTION "AIRBNB" or ask neighbors for help.
Keep 100% communication in the Airbnb messenger.
No moving / rearranging of the furniture (unless otherwise specified).
No extra/overnight guests.
У этого хозяина 151 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I've lived in LA for 4 years and absolutely love it. I know all the great places to hike, the best restaurants in town, and all the unique activities to do while you're here! I've also traveled to most US cities, so if you're in need of any travel advice, let me know!