My home is close to Circular Quay, Opera House, The Rocks, Harbour Bridge, Balmoral Beach, Taronga Zoo and Maccallum Pool.
You’ll love my home because Cremorne Point is a quiet oasis bounded by nature and the Harbour foreshore with the Opera house and Harbour Bridge in view on the Western side. It's just 10 minutes by ferry to Circular Quay & CBD. It has a bright airy kitchen & eating space, sunny deck and swimming pool to relax. My place is good for couples, singles and business travellers.
- NB: Smoking is not encouraged and is only allowed outside in the front courtyard. Please keep the front door closed to avoid smoke blowing into the house as your host is allergic!
- Please refrain from noise after 10pm particularly in outside areas of the house
- No use of the pool after dusk, no diving at any time.
- Prefer accompanying child 16+
- No visitors without permission
- No access to the upstairs floor
- Please deposit your dishes, cutlery, glasses in the dishwasher.
I have run a marketing communications consultancy out of home for 25 years.
I am working mainly as a professional photographer and occasional sports journalism nowadays. My interests are health & fitness, massage and pilates.
I swim daily at the beach and train at the pool and gym. I have an extensive knowledge on Australian wine and can recommend many good restaurants to meet your budget in the neighbourhood. I have travelled extensively and am currently visiting Europe and perhaps the USA in 2017.
I have been hosting on Airbnb just this year but have hosting over 250 international guests through the Couchsurfing network over the past six years - profile and references can be found under: swimsteve
I'll certainly do what I can to give you the best information to suit your needs during your stay!