This flawlessly stylish apartment is located in the new trendy Aberfeldy Village in East London. The famous O2 Arena and vast Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre are just a short trip away, and you can get to the centre of London in 20 minutes.
he modern apartment is suitable for up to six people: it has two bedrooms with double beds and a large sofa which can be converted in a bed for two. Each of the light bedrooms has a comfortable double bed, wooden bedside tables and a large wardrobe. Two spacious bathrooms are decorated in beige, one of them has a tube. In an airy modern kitchen you will find all essential amenities including a toaster, a kettle, a microwave, a refrigerator and a dishwasher. Cook your own meal and dine by candlelight at an elegant dark wooden table with stylish lampstands. After dinner relax in a living room on a large black leather sofa with colourful cushions in front of a 43 inch (109 cm) television. A large panoramic window leads to a balcony from which you can observe a scenic urban landscape.
1. The property sleeps six people only. Six people is the maximum number of people allowed in the property at any one time.
2. Please respect the fact that this is a residential area. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
3. Absolutely strictly no parties allowed whatsoever. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave the property immediately.
4. No pets/animals please in the flat or in the building.
5. Smoking is not allowed in this apartment whatsoever.
6. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid for of identification.
The check in cannot be completed by anyone other than the main guests checking in, whose names must be submitted to us prior to check in. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, Keys cannot under any circumstances be given to a third party.
We understand that sometimes flights are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes delayed. However for very late or early check ins it is necessary to charge a fee: This is to cover the cost of sending someone to your property outside of normal working hours. London is a big city, travel at night or early morning is not always easy, and our greeters often come from quite far away to check you in.
Our charges are outlined below:
7 - 8pm and 8 - 9am: £25
8 - 10pm and 7 - 8am: £30
10 - 11:30pm and 6 - 7am: £50
1am - 6am: £60
Late check out is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
Mid-stay cleaning is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
The security deposit is fully refundable within 3 working days of check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
У этого хозяина 1535 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы