This amazing villa is at the best place in Casa de Campo: La Marina!
Close to grocery, restaurants, boutiques, cinema, bars, etc
The villa includes a maid!
My place is close to restaurants and dining, the beach, family-friendly activities, nightlife, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, the people, the ambiance, and the outdoors space. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
PLEASE NOTE I ALSO MANAGE OTHER PROPERTIES IN CASE YOU NEED SOMENTHING ELSE, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE! THANKS!
Long term rentals are welcome!
Close to 4 of 20 most beautiful places in the DR, ranked by CNN! Altos de Chavon, Bayahibe Beach, Cueva de las Maravillas and Altagracia Virgin Basilica at Higuey!
Great Beaches around (Minitas, Dominicus, Bayahibe, etc).
Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and 43rd in the top 100 courses, worldwide, by Golf Magazine, Pete Dye´s classic Teeth of the Dog attracts the best professional and amateur golfers in the world.
Altos de Chavon, 15 minutes away from the house, is an architectural wonder, a 16th century replica of a Mediterranean village perched high above the Chavón River. The village was designed by Dominican architect Jose Antonio Caro, and created by Italian master designer and cinematographer Roberto Coppa. Dominican artisans handcrafted the stone pathways, decorative ironwork, furniture and enchanting buildings, reviving almost forgotten crafts of metal work and stone carving. Under Coppa´s direction, each stone was hand cut, each wooden door frame was handcrafted and each wrought-iron detail hand-forged. The village was inaugurated in 1982 with the concert of Frank Sinatra at the amphitheater.
Today, this amazing village is the site of many fine restaurants, boutiques, museums and the Altos de Chavon School of Design affiliated with Parson´s School of Design in New York.
You will have access to the entire house, beach and other Casa de Campo facilites.
Casa de Campo Country House offers spa, gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, archery center, equestrian center and more. (Some services require a fee payment by guests).
Общение с гостями
I keep constant interaction with guests vía mail / phone and eventhough I wont be present during your stay we have a very good staff to take care of everything
Другие важные подробности
- It is necessary to carry at all times Casa de Campo’s access card
- If you want to play golf, for information, rental clubs and rates please check resort website or when check in jus dial the front desk (41), as well as for renting golf carts
-Catholic Mass in St. Stanislaus Church in Altos de Chavon: Saturdays 5:00pm / Sundays 6:00 pm
1. Check in and check out times are in the listing, if you need to vary them please let me know at least 24 hours before your arrival, otherwise I won’t be able to coordinate. Some extra charges may apply (ex.: staff taxi) if you need to vary the schedule.
2. Please let me know before booking if the reservation is for another person.
3. Please note we will only allow entry to the property to the # of people approved in your booking (even if the property accommodates more or says no charges for extra people). We will need to approve any extra person you may have at least 48 hours before check in and pay the necessary fees (if any).
4. Please send all the names of your group at least 1 week before check in so I can process your entrance authorization.
5. Please maintain adequate levels of music/noice to not interrupt the neighboring properties.
6. In order to keep a nice looking view of the project, it is not allow hanging clothes in the balcony (project rule).
7. Please take out trash to the corresponding property area to avoid bugs and bad odor.
8. Drugs / Hookah / Prostitution / Pornography are not allowed in the property or common condo areas.
9(URL HIDDEN) Nudity or topless are not allow.
10. Please don't take out from the property BBQ, chairs, etc.
11. Guest agrees not to assign this property, nor to sub-let any part of the property, nor to allow any other person to stay therein without requesting permission to the administration and paying the appropriate surcharge (if any).
12. For stays of one month or more, guest pays energy consumption as a separate charge, unless your host specify otherwise.
13. Please treat this property as if it were yours and keep everything as you found it.
14. We are animal lovers, however, as this is a property for rent and to prevent
allergic reactions to other guests, we prefer not to allow pets or "service animals". If you have one, please let me know in advance (before booking) to see what I can do.
15. Staff tips are not included. We appreciate your generosity!
16. Groceries are not included.
17. If you need to use maid’s bedroom (if any), please confirm with me before booking if the property has one and if it is possible to use it.
18. The tap water is not potable at the Dominican Republic, please do not consume it. As a courtesy, we will have water for you for your first day.
19. Please turn off air conditioners when you don’t need them. Help us save some energy and keep the best rental rate.
20. We will appreciate not using sofas for sleep.
21. If travelling with children/infants:
a. Please don’t let them jump or eat at sofas or beds.
b. Please take special precaution so they don’t write at walls, curtains, floor, or any other property area.
c. If you need to, please bring a plastic protector for mattress.
22. The use of the swimming pool / jacuzzi (if any) is at your own risk; we don’t have life saving staff.
Hi! I'm Patricia, the youngest of a family of six. I grew up in a southern town of the Dominican Republic with strong family, spiritual and social values.
Happily married to a lovely man. We don’t have our own children but we have 18 nieces and nephews so family gatherings are big, fun and noisy. I love my family so much!
I have lived in Canada since 2011 and we travel often to the DR to visit my family and to get natural vitamin D.
I hold an MBA and worked during a lot of years for some of the biggest national and transnational companies in the Dominican Republic mainly in the Marketing field. I have a special call for helping people and I've been involve in some NGO's in the Dominican Republic almost my whole life.
As I always dreamed, now I'm a business owner working independently and being able to combine my passions: freedom, helping others, travelling and photography. The best part is that I can handle what I do from anywhere!! And I just love it!!
I love to discover new places and cultures and I've been in 25 countries so far (Canada, Greece, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, United States, China, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Haiti, Cuba, Puerto Rico and other Caribbean Islands).
People defined me as authentic, friendly, social, honest, responsible, passionate, spiritual and curious (in a good way!). Also as family and friend oriented.
Creating memories instead of owning things are the motto of my life.
I find inspiration in simple things in life such as sunsets, going to the beach, children and being outdoors in nature.
My morning coffee and eating chocolate sometimes are non-negotiable things, ha ha ha!
You can feel very confident about booking your vacations at any of the properties I manage because I fulfil what I promise and l’ll do everything to make your experience a wonderful one, taking care of all the details and keeping constant communication with you before and during your stay!
Thank you and have fun in the sun!!