Bella Vista is a sunny, freestanding casita in which to relax in Ocean Beach and explore San Diego. Spend the day at the beach, zoo, Sea World, etc and come back and relax in your own casita with kitchenette, bath, outdoor shower, pullout sofa, and separate sleeping area with deluxe queen bed. Or, bring your breakfast up to the large, sunny roof deck with lounge chairs and wrap-around views!
Open, sunny, private casita with bathroom, large living space, separate sleeping area, kitchenette, outdoor shower, and big roof deck with views. Located 8 blocks from the beach in the Point Loma Heights neighborhood of Ocean Beach. Enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean, Mission Bay and the Sea World firework show from this premier location! Safe, quiet neighborhood with plenty of street parking for your vehicle. Property includes a shared large deck with table, chairs, loungers, and wrap-around view. (Please note, we sometimes use the deck as well, but during your stay we are happy to make arrangements so that you can have full use during the times you'd like to use it). Queen bed with Sealy Posturepedic mattress and duvet comforter. There is also a pull out sofa for extra sleepers. The kitchenette is equipped for light cooking, with a two-burner stovetop, half size refrigerator & freezer, plates, silverware, glasses, pots and pans (note: no dishwasher, oven, or microwave). High speed wireless internet and washer/dryer inside the casita. A portable crib is also available on request. House is walking distance to the beach and best shopping / restaurants in Ocean Beach. 5 minutes drive to SeaWorld, 10 minutes to Gaslamp (downtown San Diego), 12 minutes to Zoo, 20 minutes to Torrey Pines Golf course. Feel free to contact us if you need any additional information.
The casita is a freestanding house about 100 feet from the owners' home in the back of the property. Guests will have self check -in/out and keypad access through the property gate (after entering the gate, you walk beside the owners' home to get to the casita). There is ample street parking, a large view terrace, laundry, kitchenette, and more.
Общение с гостями
Hosts live in the front of the property and are available to answer questions.
- Check-in time is 3PM-9PM. Check-out time is 11AM.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside.
No smoking, no pets, no gatherings without host approval
Quiet hours are 9PM-7AM. We have an infant, so please also use low voices while entering and leaving the front gate.
Checkout is 11:00am on your last day. If you need to stay later let us know.
Cleaning: Please leave the house as you found it. Cleaning supplies are below the sink, with broom and mop beside the washer/dryer.
- Self Check-in, please understand instructions before arriving to ensure that you are able to let yourselves in. There is no front desk :)
- The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Leave the Casita as you found it, minus the dirty towels and linens.
- Animals are NOT allowed.
- There is no garage, but there is ample, safe street parking within feet of the casita.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, we suggest you bring beach towels. Please do not take the towels or linens from the unit.
- Toilet: Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. If the toilet is jammed a professional plumber will be called and the guest will be responsible for the bill.
- Please turn off lights and heat when not required.
- Balcony: No throwing of any objects from the balcony. Enjoy the view.
- Check in: 3-9pm.
- Checkout is at 11am: Please leave dirty linens in the laundry basket and put all trash in the trash cans. Please take out the trash to the trash cans by the gate. CRV cans and bottles please put in blue trash can.
- Please text Ben and Abigail when you expect to arrive and check-out.
- Have a great stay!
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Abigail is a sociology professor in California, and she does research on Mexican immigration to the United States, as well as teaching undergraduate and graduate classes. Ben is a high school teacher. We both grew up in the Boston area, and we love San Diego for its sunshine, outdoor activities and delicious Mexican food. We enjoy traveling around the US and Latin America and have had great experiences on AirBnb. We love the outdoors - hiking, biking, surfing, swimming, etc.
As hosts, we have a lovely, sunny private casita (with separate sleeping nook and huge deck with wrap around views) at the top of the hill in the beach community of Ocean Beach, San Diego.