- This is a spare bedroom inside my house.
- Private, non-shared bathroom
- FREE on-site, secure parking
- I have other listings! If this one doesn't fit your needs, click on my profile to view the rest.
KINDLY, PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY QUESTIONS.
--> Renovated November 2015!!! (new flooring, air conditioner added)
--> Perfect for solo travelers or up to four (4) people.
--> Ideal for those who are actively touring the city, have busy plans and are out and about during the day.
--> Not suitable for "home office" / "work from home" situations.
--> Check-in is between 4PM and 8PM, and is subject to host's availability.
--> Please confirm your arrival time for check-in prior to booking.
--> 1 queen-sized bed
--> 1 futon couch (converts into full-sized bed)
--> Free WiFi
--> Air conditioned bedroom
--> Mini-fridge/freezer in bedroom
--> Walk-in closet/private dressing room
--> Clean towels and bed sheets provided
--> Hair dryer
--> Iron and full-sized ironing board
--> View of the "Hollywood" sign from the street!
- Limited to microwave, toaster, sink, and making coffee/tea
- Unlimited access
- Unlimited access
- Laundry detergent NOT provided
- The bedroom is on the second level of the house and is only accessible via a staircase
Общение с гостями
Guests will be greeted upon check-in, given a walk thru, and provided with the house keys/code/remote.
I live in a separate wing of the house and have a regular job so if you're looking for a "full-service" host that is on-site 24/7 to interact with, this probably isn't a good fit. This room is ideal for autonomous guests that value privacy and just need a clean, comfortable place to stay while visiting LA!
Другие важные подробности
Extra-large vehicles are not recommended due to the narrow driveway that leads to the parking area.
- No visitors; the only people allowed inside are those on the reservation
- No additional overnight guests after booking the accommodation
- Keep entry doors to house locked at all times
- WiFi is provided as a courtesy and is shared with others on the premises. Please be considerate of Internet bandwidth usage.
- Host is not responsible for Internet outages or performance issues.
- Clean up after yourself in common areas
- Store and dispose of food properly after eating
- There is no curfew, but I do ask that you minimize noise after 9:00 PM on Sunday-Thursday nights
- Open bathroom window for at least 30 minutes after taking a bath/shower to ventilate the room
- For any keys not returned upon check-out, a $50 fee will be deducted from security deposit to re-key locks.
- For any remotes (gate opener) not returned upon check-out, a $50 replacement fee will be deducted from security deposit.