Cozy private 3BR bungalow house mins to DTLB, Beach, and Belmont shore.
- Plush Queen Beds w/Ultra Soft linens + Towels
- Master bedroom w/full bath + TV
- Two TVs Chromecast + Netflix + Strong WIFI
- 3 bedrooms + Den + 2 full baths
- Kitchen with Essentials & Full-size fridge
- 2 dedicated parking spots
- Private entrance + keyless entry
Whether you're in town for business, beach, or our year-around sunshine, come relax after a long day at our recently remodeled private 3 bd + bonus room in Long Beach.
- Free 2-car tandem parking
- Front house with apartments located behind it.
- Easy to follow house guide check-in, parking to the house digital keypad.
- 1200 SF, 2-story, townhome, end unit with no shared walls
- Gated quiet community - key code access
- Check-in process: Keypad (no physical keys)
- 2 free parking spaces
- Full kitchen with essentials
- Two 42" smart TVs
- Wifi & Chromecast ready
- Iron with Ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker
- Fresh linens, sheets, comforters, pillows, etc....
- Bath towels, soaps and shampoo
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom:
- Queen-size bed and twin sofa bed
- Bathroom #1 with stand-up shower
- 42" HDTV with Chromecast
- Queen-size bed
- twin sofa bed
- Queen-size bed
- Twin sofa bed
Sofa with 42" HDTV with Chromecast
Bathroom 2 :
- Bath towels, soap, and shampoo
- Shower with tub
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 550 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We've been on Airbnb for a few years now as travelers and hosts. Allie (originally from Wisconsin) is in the Accounting & Finance industry and Sean (originally Canadian) is an engineer turned consultant in Hospital/Healthcare IT.
Aside from our professional life, Allie is passionate about traveling to new destinations and Sean has a passion for the future of creative + alternative housing.
We've been happily married for 9 years and originally met in Michigan. We made California our home for the wonderful weather and year-around activities. In our off-time, we enjoy spending time with our kids, family get togethers, visiting new places, and the outdoors.
We enjoy sharing our space through Airbnb as we've always found our families sharing our homes growing up and having international family and friends visit us. We hope to help you feel welcome and be your local contact while visiting beautiful scenic Southern California. If you have any questions just ask! :)
Allie & Sean