Beautiful and newly renovated 1 bdr apartment conveniently located in the East Village is surrounded by some of the best restaurants and neighbourhood bars.
There is a large queen bed in the master and a very comfortable fold-out sofa bed in the living room bedroom, set in an open plan apartment setting that boasts plenty of natural light. The apartment building also has a secure fitness facility located on the same floor.
Great for families and/or couples traveling to NY for the holidays!
The apartment sits on Avenue C, an East Village strip lined with tasteful restaurants and cafes and located only a few blocks away from Tompkins Square Park and popular nightlife scenes.
The apartment is located to capture the energy of an evolving neighbourhood, to experience the edge of the city’s past and the shimmering promise of its future.
All transport options are easily accessible from here:
(1) Bus: the bus stop is conveniently located at the entrance to the apartment building. The bus can take you to Union Square-14th Street subway stop, which is the hub to most East, West, North and South locations in New York City.
(2) Subway: the most convenient subway stop is Union Square-14th Street, which connects the 4-5-6, L and N-Q-R lines that will get you to most East, West, North and South locations in City.
(3) Citibike: there are ~4-5 Citibike stations within 2-3 blocks of the apartment. You can easily rent a Citibike Day Pass for $12, which will allow you an unlimited 30-minute rides in a 24-hour period. This is a great way to explore the city! See here for more details: (URL HIDDEN)
(4) Uber / taxis: conveniently hail a cab in this part of town without the usual competition.
(5) Walking: truly the best way to experience and fully immerse yourself in the colourful and diverse neighbourhoods of NYC
No unexpected guests allowed
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.