Unit: Maui Banyan T110 | Maui Guidebook
A clean well maintained unit, virtually beachfront at Kamaole Beach II in South Kihei. A master bedroom suite, and a second full-size bedroom, along with two full bathrooms make this unit both a great option for couples traveling together and families. Located in the quietest section of the complex, completely removed from road noise.
The unit is ground floor, fully remodeled and upgraded, comfortable and clean. Of particular note in this unit is that the owners supply many thoughtful extras.
The T building is situated near the back of the property, which makes it quieter and more private. There is no road noise from this unit.
Contemporary island-style furnishings, artwork and exotic hardwood trim throughout.
Main living area and bedrooms have bamboo flooring and 50″ flatscreen TV with cable & Nintendo Wii. Both bedrooms also have large flatscreen TVs.
Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counters and both the kitchen and the two full bathrooms have attractive travertine flooring.
Both bedrooms have sliding doors that walk out to lanais. The master bedroom suite is equipped with a lockout door and small kitchenette with under-counter refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster oven.
On-property amenities include two swimming pools, jet spas, complimentary tennis court, and several gas BBQs areas conveniently located to the unit; one pool just seconds away from the unit.
The double-width lanai is accessible from three sliding glass doors, one in the living room and one in each bedroom.
The Maui Banyan is what we call a “condotel” in Maui – a cross between a hotel and a condominium. Aston Hotels & Resorts, a Hawaii presence (with 9 resorts on Maui alone), runs the Maui Banyan, managing checkins, grounds and maintenance. Aston is a well respected management company in Maui and offers services such as would be expected from a front desk and concierge.
There are two pool areas with jacuzzis, lounges, several gas BBQs, & tables for dining pool-side. One pool is conveniently close to the unit.
Fully private 2BR/2BA condo for your use! (Free designated parking included) Outdoor pool/hot tub/and BBQ's.
Общение с гостями
Guests are always welcome to reach out if anything is needed, we are available by phone or email and all contact information will be provided!
Другие важные подробности
*Please Note: There is an additional 13.41% Hawaii State Tax charge not included in the airbnb quote. In order to save you money from paying the airbnb fee on this tax you will be sent a separate invoice outside of the airbnb system after you book! By law we are required to charge this, thank you!
- *Please Note: There is an additional 13.41% Hawaii State Tax charge not included in the airbnb quote. In order to save you money from paying the airbnb fee on this tax you will be sent a separate invoice outside of the airbnb system after you book! By law we are required to charge this, thank you!
1. TERMINATION. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, Rentors may, at Rentors' sole discretion, terminate this lease with no refund of the used portions of the rents unless the property is able to be re-rented, and may enter the premises and remove Tenant, the members of his party and their belongings.
2. OCCUPANCY AND PERMITTED USAGE. Tenants listed herein will be sole occupants of the unit during the entire rental period. Use of the premises may be denied for any reason to any persons not listed. There is no subleasing or time-sharing of the unit unless specifically indicated herein. Using the premises for any other activity, including, but not limited to parties or events is prohibited. Causing damage to the premises, any neighboring property, or acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their own and community shared resources are not permitted. Remedy for violation of this paragraph may include forfeiture of your entire security deposit and immediate removal from the property without any refund. Pets are not allowed.
3. QUIET HOURS. Quiet hours are from 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM. We ask that everyone respect each other’s privacy and quiet enjoyment by keeping music, televisions, etc. at a moderate level at all times. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries is prohibited. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. No Parties or group gatherings, other than registered guests, shall occur.
4. DEPOSITS & PAYMENT. There is a$350 refundable security deposit due with payment. All property must be returned in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and Tenants are liable for all replacements, repairs and labor required to return the unit to the condition it was in prior to occupancy.
5. CARE OF PROPERTY AND CLEANING. All homes have a one time cleaning fee which is charged for when you vacate the unit, not during your stay. The rental and surrounding property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. The fee you have paid will provide for normal light housecleaning including washing of linens, dusting, sanitizing of surfaces, etc. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it making sure all dishes & utensils are clean and put away, counters & food preparing appliances are clean, floors are swept, and the home is generally in the same clean condition it was in when you checked in. Place used linens in a laundry basket and place all garbage in plastic bags then into the large brown trashcan outside. All keys must be returned and any damages reported at checkout. If any deep-cleaning is required, the entire cleaning charge will be charged to you. If you would like to have the house cleaned during your stay, my cleaner charges $35 an hour. You would have to pay her in cash the day of cleaning. Yard service is provided. Tenant agrees to keep house, furniture and furnishings in good order, to keep walks, lanais swept and clean and free of debris. Under no circumstances can any furnishing or linen be taken outside or to the beach, with the exception of provided beach items, such as beach towels and beach chairs.
6. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT. Directions, a map, and our phone numbers will be emailed to you prior to your arrival. Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time 10 a.m. (HST). Key(s) must be returned at check out or a $50.00 key fee will be charged. Early/late check in/out may be available on a case-by-case basis, please discuss this with us in advance of you need. A $50 per hour charge will be assessed against your security deposit for all un-approved late check-outs.
7. CANCELLATIONS. Airbnb Strict Cancellation Policy
8. HURRICANES TROPICAL STORMS & CANE BURNING. There are NO REFUNDS for Cane Burning, Hurricanes, Tropical Storms or weather conditions, even if a mandatory evacuation is ordered.
9. BUGS & PESTS. The islands, due to our year round tropical environment, have bugs and pests that may appear from time to time. We have taken care to eliminate these, to the best of our ability, but some are seasonal and may enter the house despite all efforts. These may include, but are not limited to, cane spiders (rather large but harmless) that come in from the cane fields, geckos, ants, mosquitoes, gnats, cockroaches, other small spiders, and centipedes. Most are harmless but the mosquito and centipede will bite. Under no circumstances will any of the rental money be refunded due to the appearance of any of these pests.
10. THE PROPERTY IS EQUIPPED and fully furnished including linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as an equipped kitchen. There will be charges for replacing any of these items which are found missing or damaged during your stay.
11. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING. Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. We provide only a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, dish liquid, cleaning products and other consumable items. You should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.
12. APPLIANCE MALFUNCTIONS or service requests will be responded to as quickly as possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued to Tenants for any reason as every good faith effort is made to insure the property is maintained to highest standards.
13. IN THE EVENT of circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to substitute comparable lodging or refund your monies in full. Tenant expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Rentors/Management/Agent be held liable for any consequential or secondary damages, including but not limited to, any expenses incurred as a result of moving, for any damage, destruction or loss.
14. NO SMOKING. Smoking is prohibited inside the cottage as well as on the grounds. Failure to observe this rule, or if evidence of smoking or cigarette butts are found on the property, there will be a $100 charge.
15. LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES. Rentors shall have no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. All items left after checkout are considered abandoned and will either be shared with future tenants (such as condiments, cleaning supplies, beach toys, etc.) or disposed of without further notice. Tenant understands that any personal property of and used by Tenant is not insured by Owner and Owner shall not be responsible for any lost, stolen or missing property of the Tenant or property of Tenant left after check out.
16. TENANT’S LIABILITY. Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused by Tenant or tenant’s guests, including, but not limited to misuse of appliances, furnishings, or equipment furnished. If damages occur, Tenants agree that Rentors may charge any credit card on file relating to this rental. If credit card(s) on file cannot cover all charges, Tenant will reimburse for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items within ten (10) days of notice.
17. CHILD PROOFING: Tenant understands that no special efforts have been made to “childproof” this house, and accept the risk or harm to any children we allow on the property. These risks are not limited to, but include access to the ocean, adjacent street, cleaning supplies in the house, that might be poisonous if ingested. Please take caution when leaving the property in a car and crossing over the public sidewalk. Beware of, and yield to pedestrians using the sidewalk.
18. HOLD HARMLESS. Rentor does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Tenant acknowledges that all amenities included are without warranty or guarantee of any kind.
20. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. Our ocean waters and ponds can be dangerous. Please take care that you do not go into waters beyond your ability to swim, surf, etc. Accordingly, you do so at your own risk and the owners assume no responsibility for accident or injury. No one should swim alone. Renters will hold the Owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of Renters' negligent acts or omissions. See disclaimer below.
21. INDEMNITY. The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Rentors from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Rentors and Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom.
22. JURISDICTION. Any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement will be decided within the State of Hawaii, County of Maui and the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
23. ACKNOWLEDGMENT. Tenant acknowledges they have reviewed and understand the terms of this contract and agree to be bound thereby.
DISCLAIMER. Renters understand that the Homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury caused by slipping on floors, ( Do not throw towels, sheets, linens, etc.on floor. They create a slippery surface when stepped on) wet pavement or surfaces, and that tenants are responsible for exercising care when surfaces are wet or slippery due to weather or use of hoses to wash down areas, and further, that the homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to tenants’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, accidents related to fire, stoves, tenants’ failure to take adequate precautions around wet areas, or any unforeseeable circumstances.
Renters understand that they can obtain travel insurance for their protection and that Owner strongly encourages Renters to either acquire Owner’s policy or Renters own policy to protect their vacation investment against unforeseen events.
Under no circumstances will Tenants or their guests hold the Owners of the Vacation Rental responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.
This agreement and disclaimer applies to Renters and all guests in the Renters’ party.
Aloha! I am a long time Maui resident and live with my daughter in the upcountry area of Piiholo. I work for MauiGuidebook com because Maui has captivated my heart and brings me so much joy each and every day! I'm an avid photographer and lover of plants and flowers. When I'm not working or being a mom, I enjoy hanging out at home, walking, hiking, practicing yoga, and treasure hunting for tiny shells around the island :)