Cute second-story condo with eclectic modern decor. 2 beds, 2 baths, and waterfront view of Shem Creek. Sleeps up to 6 with provided king-size air mattress. Stylish den has Hi-Fi record player with attached auxiliary cable for connecting phone or laptop. High-speed internet for watching movies. Reverse Osmosis water-filter at sink, all kitchen tools, plus a Vitamix Blender. Coffee, spices, teas and nice dishes. Wine glasses for a crowd. Beach chairs and towels provided. Parking spot reserved.
- Please let us know an accurate amount of people who are in your group! The level of insurance provided to your group is based on your honesty, and it is completely illegal to have any amount of persons in the house beyond the limit we have specified.
- Airbnb is not very detailed about the children/infants information, so I'll put that here: The kids setting is open because we welcome kids to the place, but we don't have any outlet covers, plastic cups or a highchair-- nothing like that. Even though our place is not fully childproofed, we can always put dangerous stuff away and optimize it for little ones if you tell us they are coming. We re-opened the kid setting because one group decided to just sneak kids in and they broke one of our instruments, so we are doing this to encourage honesty.
- The condos in the unit share walls, so please be respectful of our sweet neighbors and keep the noise levels reasonable. Unfortunately, if your dog tends to bark a great deal when left alone, it will be heard by everyone in the units. A little barking is ok, but if it's constant, we just don't have the soundproofing to accommodate that.
- Please remove shoes before coming indoors and shake sand from towels and shoes before carrying them indoors
- Please wipe your dogs feet and body before returning indoors from beach or rain, and if the dog is very messy please bathe him in the master tub. Dog Shampoo, a rinse cup and a brush are provided in the coat closet next to front door. Dog towels are in the basket on floor of linen closet.
- Please, no food or drink in bedrooms except water.
- Please do not park in neighbors reserved spots
- Please pick-up your dogs poo and dispose of it in the provided outdoor kiosk. Please do not put it in the indoor trash. The kiosk has poop bags.
- Please separate recycling. The neighborhood trash compactor and recycling dumpster are on the other side of the loop (Sorry about the carrying) and the code to the compactor door is 135.
- Please avoid overloading the disposal by grinding about 1 cup waste at a time while running water, and please rinse large chunks of food away before placing dishes into the in dishwasher.
- Please, your dog must stay in a crate while you are away if he is not fully housebroken. We would prefer them not to sleep on the beds, since we are trying to control allergens for the sake of other guests. Sorry, but no cats. (We love cats but I'm just too allergic.)
- Please hang wet bathing suits in the showers. Our HOA does not allow hanging them over the edge of the front porch.
- Please spray stained napkins and placemats with the stain treatment provided in the laundry closet, and then leave them in the utility sink.
- City of Mount Pleasant noise ordinance enforced after 10pm.
This account is for me and my wife, Rachel. We are 27 & 28 yrs old and we normally travel with our dog, Pinkerton... Especially if we are just road-tripping around. We love to travel and we do our best to be fun and easygoing guests and to help take good care of your property. We actually own some rental property in SC so we are all about treating other people's places like we would like our own home treated.