Twin Room has two windows, two single beds, and nice view of the swimming pool; It comes with a ceiling fan but no air-conditioning, and has a sharing bath with another room. Breakfast is basic but free.
- Fully equipped kitchen and big fridge.
- WIFI for 24 hours connection
- Security guards for 24 hours
- Washing Machine
- Sitting hall and dinning recess
- Bikes to ride
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Free car park
The Twin Room is part of our condo unit that has three bedrooms and we rent the room individually; there is a common areas for all the rooms such sitting hall, balcony, dinning recess, washing machine and kitchen.
Guests are welcome to visit host family home and our kitchen to dine with host family or can attend a home cooking class but this service is not free. A private home cooking class program in Malaysian cuisine or combined with Arabic food for 7+1 dishes in one day session is available on request. We can also provide 2 to 3 dish cooking program that suits for guests.
- Living Hall
- Washing Machine
Общение с гостями
- Cultural Exchange and meeting the locals in their homes
- Attending Malay marriage ceremony
- Bike tour in the residential areas
- Dining with the host family
У этого хозяина 160 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are a family and we are happy to open our home welcoming people from anywhere in the world to our doorstep to stay with us and dine with us.
Our hospitality is unique and our food is amazing as we provide the best home cooking and cooking classes for our guests.
We have many choices for you as a guest to experience our culture and food. We have selection many amazing dishes for cooking class. Sample of 7 - 8 dish cookery program in one session:
1. IKAN ASSAM PEDAS: This Spicy Sour Fish is most popular in Malacca and also in every state in Malaysia, we can replace the fish for okra and long beans if you are vegetarian.
2 KARI AYAM: Malaya Chicken Curry is another main national dish but we can replace the chicken by potatoes and chickpeas for vegetarians. If you are sensitive to the curry we can replace the whole dish by Arabian Chicken Stew; this dish is amazing and it is our own signature.
3 NASI KABSAH: This special rice is cooked in chicken bones, fresh tomatoes, dry spices and some green herb leaves. but for vegetarian we can provide Nasi Tomato instead.
4. NASI TOMATO, Tomato Rice is a traditional dish and it contains no animal-based ingredients except milk. We cook in fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, lemon- grass and pandan leaves.
5. TERUNG DAN UBI GORENG BERLADA: In English we call FRIED EGGPLANT AND POTATO in thick but rich spicy sauce. We reduce the chilies moderately according to our guests requests.
6. STIR FRY MIXED GREEN VEGETABLES AND SHRIMPS: Combination of various green vegetables and fresh shrimps, stir fried.
7. PINEAPPLE AND CUCUMBER SALAD: True Malaysian salad good for steamy weather.
8. PINGAT PISAN DAN UBI: A traditional dessert from sweet potatoes, bananas and sago is fresh and good for health.
9. TRADITIONAL SAMBAL: Very hot sauce freshly made from a mixture of variety of chili peppers with secondary ingredients such as shrimp paste ( optional), garlic, ginger, shallot, scallion, palm sugar, lime juice, and rice vinegar or any white vinegar
We are now only 2.5KM from Town center.