Spacious 963 sq ft 1BR-1.5BA, 8th Floor of The Ogden, a modern stylish high-rise. 24/7 Concierge. Walk to Fremont Experience, casinos, bars, restaurants.
•King Size Bed with luxury linens
•Two Large Smart TVs (55"/48")
•Fast Cox Cable HD TV/WiFi
•Guest Queen Air Bed
•Rooftop Pool/Spa + Sky Deck 24/7
•Social Lounge + Gym 24/7
•Deuce & SDX Bus to The Strip 1 block away
1. CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT: Check-in is 4 P.M. and Check-out is 11 A.M. (local time). NO Early Check-in or Late Check-out unless approved by the owner. We are flexible on this if the prior or succeeding guest is not booked immediately before or after. Please note that a 3-hour cleaning time between guests is needed to make sure the condo is clean, laundry is completed and the supplies are restocked.
2. NO SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed in the Unit. Smoking is discouraged but allowed on the outside patio as long as the patio door is closed and all smoking materials are properly disposed of.
3. DEPOSIT: A security deposit is required which will be facilitated by AIRBNB. The deposit is not charged provided the following provisions are met:
• No damage is done to the unit or its contents by the occupants, guests or pets
• No charges are incurred due to services rendered during the stay.
• No excess cleaning time is needed for more than ordinary and normal cleaning
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens, kitchen items or other personal property are lost or damaged.
• No smoking is evident in the unit.
• The Parking Clicker and 2 FOBs (for elevator) and 2 Room Keys (if used) are returned to the concierge. ($50 will be charged for a lost garage parking clicker; $50 for each lost FOB/elevator scanner; $10 for each lost key.)
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to four persons. There is an extra charge for each guest in excess of two.
5. PETS: One small pet is allowed upon approval by owner. Any guests must inform the owner before booking of the specific pet, size of pet, and any other useful information. Guest must assure owner than pet is well behaved. Guest is responsible for monitoring pet during the stay and cleaning up after pet (accidents happen, but cleanups should not be expected from the pet).
6. MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it may be available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units, nor should dishes, silverware or any other items be removed from the unit. If items are found to be missing, the guest will be notified and the cost to replace the item will be subtracted from the security deposit.
7. DEPARTURE: Upon leaving:
• Make sure the condo is as clean as can be reasonably expected. The condo cleaning is not intended for major cleanup. Guests should leave the place in as similar condition to when they arrived as reasonably possible.
• Place all trash in the trash chute located next to the elevator
• Place any dirty dishes and utensils in the sink
• Place all soiled kitchen and bathroom towels as well as the robes, if used, on the bathroom floor
• Return the Parking Clicker, the 2 FOBs, and the 2 Room Keys (if used) to the Concierge in the same pouch you received them
• Please leave us any comments or suggestions so we can continue to improve our listing and our guests’ experience. Thank you.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above- mentioned policies must be approved by the owner in advance.
9. MODIFICATIONS: We reserve the right to modify this agreement, and our policies at our discretion at any time with appropriate notice by email, phone, or in writing.
Thank you very much.
HELPFUL LAS VEGAS LINKS:
The Ogden Condos: (URL HIDDEN)
Tom's Las Vegas Hostfully Guidebook: (URL HIDDEN)
Vegas Tickets: (URL HIDDEN)
Best of Vegas: (URL HIDDEN)
Ticket Network: (URL HIDDEN)
Las Vegas Transit System: (URL HIDDEN)
Las Vegas Bike Share: (URL HIDDEN)
I am a retired attorney and community college instructor. I grew up in Minnesota but have lived in San Diego since the early 1980's. I hope to spend more time at my Las Vegas condo in the upcoming years but for now it will be shared with Airbnb guests. I love to travel and enjoy sports, music and podcasts. I have three chihuahua mix dogs: Tammy, Sammy, and Suzy.