A beautiful apartment on the pedestrian road next to Acropolis museum and sights! You have a unique view to Acropolis hill! The apartment is in the city center, only a few meters away from Acropolis subway station. So, vehicle is not necessary.
Makrigianni is a historical area of Athens, below Acropolis hill having an atmosphere of ancient and contemporary times. There are pedestrian roads all around. Historic monuments, museums, shops, market, restaurants and cafes are just around the corner.
The apartment is very comfortable and spacious. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a full bathroom with a shower sauna, a dining room, a cozy classic living room, two spacious bedrooms and a back balcony. It can accommodate up to 5 persons.
The apartment is situated in Makrigianni, a historical district below Acropolis where there are many sites, museums, touristic shops, restaurants and cafes. Acropolis, the new Acropolis Museum and other archaeological sites are just a breath away.
The area is both quiet and vivid since the visitor finds the quietness to walk on pedestrian streets with no vehicle passing by and, on the other hand, he finds all the options possible to have a nice time in Athens including sightseeing, shopping, visiting museums, eating/drinking in all kind of restaurants/cafés.
Wi-Fi free access
A fully equipped kitchen
A full bathroom with a shower sauna, hot water
A bedroom with 1 queen size bed for two people
A crib can be provided
A bedroom with a single bed and a semi-single bed
An open-plan dining room
A cozy classic living room
A spacious balcony
Общение с гостями
I love meeting my guests and always try to spend some time with them. I'm always available for chatting via email, on app or airbnb messages.
Другие важные подробности
Being in the center of Athens, you have instant and easy access to everything you want or need. The choices are limitless and abundant!
• the Acropolis Museum
• the Acropolis hill with Parthenon on it
• the Odeon of Herodes Atticus
• the Theater of Dionysus
• the neighborhood of Anafiotika in Plaka that looks like a greek island
• the Temple of Olympian Zeus, also known as Columns of the Olympian Zeus: a colossal ruined temple in the center of the Greek capital Athens that was dedicated to Zeus, king of the Olympian gods. During the Roman periods it was renowned as the largest temple in Greece and housed one of the largest cult statues in the ancient world.
• the picturesque region of Plaka: you walk on cobblestone alleys amongst ancient monuments (Adrianos’ library, Roman Agora-marketplace, Tower of the Winds-Clock of Kyrristos and Choragic Monument of Lysicrates), the newer monuments (Benizelos’ mansion, Bath House of the Winds) and the beautiful detached houses in classic-modern architecture
• Pnyx hill where the ancient Athenians and philosophers used to congregate and discuss, and they hosted their popular assemblies here, thus making the hill one of the earliest and most important sites in the creation of democracy!
• the National Observatory of Athens where you will have the opportunity to observe the night sky; to explore the Geoastrophysics Museum, the library of the Observatory, a variety of scientific instruments of the 19th and 20th century, and the first optical telescopes of Greece.
• Ancient Agora
• the Stoa of Attalos
• great ancient cemetery of Kerameikos where Pericleus delivered his famous Funeral Oration (hymn to Democracy).
• Downstairs, there is bakery, pastry shop, cafes, wine bar, taverns and all kind of restaurants.
• In the picturesque cobblestone roads of Plaka, you should definitely have your coffee or your meal there; there are many choices of all kinds of cafes and restaurants.
• In Thissio pedestrian road, reach the Nileos street and the Heraklidon street where there are plenty of cafes and restaurants, some with a view to Acropolis.
• in Monastiraki:
• on Adrianou str. Walk aside to the urban train lines and go to a café or a restaurant with a view to Ancient Agora and the Stoa of Attalos
• in Monastiraki square, there cafes with stunning view to Acropolis
• In the alleys of Monastiraki, you will find all kind of restaurants with dishes from different places and countries.
• Psirri/Thissio is one of the old historic neighborhoods of Athens, clustered around the slopes of the Acropolis, and incorporating labyrinthine streets and avant garde architecture. Psirri area is built on top of the residential areas of the ancient town of Athens. It is also an area with many small picturesque restaurants with great food!
• Technopolis and the Gazi-Kerameikos region, the Athens 21st-century hipster area with many clubs, bars, cafes and restaurants. Technopolis is a cultural multi-place hosting many events of all kinds, and festivals.
• in the picturesque region of Plaka you walk on cobblestone alleys amongst ancient monuments (Adrianos’ library, Roman Agora-marketplace, Tower of the Winds-Clock of Kyrristos and Choragic Monument of Lysicrates), the newer monuments (Benizelos’ mansion, Bath House of the Winds) and the beautiful detached houses in classic-modern architecture
• walk on the cobblestone pedestrian road (Apostolou Pavlou street) among ancient sites
• Walk on the cobblestone Dionysiou Areopagitou str. and enjoy the unique feeling of watching movie in the most beautiful open-air cinema at the shadow of Acropolis hill and Parthenon! The old summer cinema "ΘΗΣΕΙΟΝ" (ie Thissio) which is voted and considered to be one of the most beautiful cinema theaters on the planet!
• Filopappou hill or hill of the Muses with a breathtaking view of Athens
• Psirri/Thissio is one of the old historic neighborhoods of Athens, clustered around the slopes of the Acropolis, and incorporating labyrinthine streets and avant garde architecture
• just around the corner, there are all kinds of touristic shops with souvenirs
• walk till Monastiraki square: In this crowded place, there are many touristic shops, leather product shops, antique object stores, second-hand product stores, cafes and restaurants of all tastes.
• walk on the pedestrian roads in Plaka and buy many souvenirs and handmade products
• Keep the common areas clean and tidy.
• Law prohibits noise/loud music 15:00-17:30 and 23:00-07:00 (1st April until 30th September), 15:30-17:30 and 22:00-07:30 (1st October until 31st March). It is a quiet family building, so be respectful towards other tenants by being quiet when leaving/entering the building and the apartment.
• Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the building and the apartment.
• Use wisely all electrical devices and lights by turning the electrical units and lights off when there is no need or when you leave the apartment.
• Please, keep the apartment clean as you'll receive it.
If you Unlock it - Lock it
If you Break it - Fix it
If you can't Fix it - Report it
If you Borrow it - Return it
If you Move it - Put it back
If it doesn't concern you - Don't mess with it
If you don't know - Ask
We are a group of people conducting estates in whole Greece. We love our place and want to designate every beauty of it. Be sure that your vacations in Greece will be unforgettable!