My place is close to Ayutthaya Railway Station. What's more, it is only 1-minute walking distance away from Ayutthaya Railway Station and a ferry are also within close reach. From the railway station pier takes you to Chao Phrom market, and from there, the remains of the old city are about 1km to the west, by walk 5 mins to Ayutthaya Historical Park. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the comfy bed, the kitchen, My place is good for solo adventurers, couples, and big groups.
A new modern home for travellers, backpackers, daytrippers, hippsters, business, & everyone who comes to Ayutthaya, Thailand and wants more than just a hotel;
A temporary home.
Common Space | Live zone.
+ Free Wifi
+ Free computer
+ Air condition
+ DVD player
+ Cable TV.
+ Coffee and fruit.
+ Rooftop River View
Общение с гостями
Meet New Friends | Warm Welcoming | Cultural Experience
"Take it easy."
- No food or drink in rooms.
- Smoking area only at downstair or at the rooftop.
- No external guest allowed, otherwise THB1,000 fine.
- Free breakfast (toast with butter, jam, coffee and tea is included)
- Age restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 10 years old.