You'll love my place because it is accessible, cozy and within walking distance of bars/restaurants. Good for couples, a group of friends, urban adventurers and those that appreciate short and sweet commutes.
Fire up Uber or take one of the multiple '16' buses to Pentagon City Metro, Pentagon Row and the newly renovated Fashion Center Mall (Zara, Shake Shack, Nordstrom, etc.). A 10 Min Uber to D.C. and 3 Miles from DCA.
Secure apartment complex with exterior doors that require a key fob.
This is an older building so each wall/ceiling/floor is actually reinforced with cement. The insulation from noise and cold weather is excellent. Tenants are friendly and respectful and the space itself is over 640 sqft providing plenty of space for up to four people.
You can use the exterior key fob to access the gym on the 1st floor; the pool is outdoors and closed for the winter.
Общение с гостями
I will be approximately 3 hours away while you are in town. I will be available via phone and email should you need me.
- Please remove your shoes when you enter the apartment
- Do not remove/use the mountain bike
- Do not use/drink liquor from the bar
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I am a mid-thirties professional woman living in the Washington, D.C. area. My friends are spread out, so I tend to travel and visit them, however I'm learning that sometimes I want to do my own thing soooooo, here I am.
I'd say i'm pretty outgoing, but I also know there are times when I need downtime and some quiet or relaxation; i'm the type of person that loves to drink tea, listen to old school R&B (circa 1992) with a dash of real R&B (Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, etc.) and read books.
1. CrossFit - Really, it's not that bad!!! And it's more fun going through a little bit of pain with a group instead of by yourself!
2. Reading - Romance/Sci-fi/Young Adult, including Outlander Series, Hunger Games, Divergent, anything Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb, Octavia Butler, Richelle Mead [Succubus Series]
3. Movies - Action/Sci-Fi and the occasional Steele Magnolia, Color Purple, Good Will Hunting reruns on TV. Recent movie: Guardians of the Galaxy [twice!] and FYI: I love Marvel Comics and read them as well when I have a chance.
4. Eating. I'm not a foodie, i just love food. This is why I CrossFit. I generally love American cuisine, but can take a chance on something different. I also eat Paleo (for the most part; when s'mores aren't calling my name).
5. Sleeping: I work pretty hard at my 9 to 5 and I try and play hard as well, but in order to make it happen, I try and reward myself with some sleep. It pays dividends.
6. Shopping: I've been weaning myself off of this, but really I look at it like a sport. I love to hunt for great pieces at great prices and could literally spend hours at the mall with no problem...expensive, but fun!
I haven't traveled nearly as much as my friends, however I recently completed a trip to London and Paris with my mother. I love her and it was a great opportunity to spend time together. I'm looking to expand my travel even more in the near future.
My motto: "Big breath...go!"