Enjoy your stay in a stylish modern 80sqm apartment with balcony and FREE BREAKFAST. There is a DIRECT 15MIN connection to the CENTRE, railway station and also bus station working 24/7! The very new building is located in a peaceful part of cool Zizkov area, which means great cheap food, no tram/car/drunk people noise at night like in the centre and high security!
Each room in the apartment has its own accent colour. Your own room has light blue to make your trip to Prague refreshing.
Your room is equipped with a big double bed, huge wardrobe, nightables with cute lamps, bookshelves with Czech-English literature, cubic stool, fluffy carpet and lovely decoration items!
Extra floating mat or additional space can be provided, if you plan to arrive with a kid.
You can use the kitchen to prepare your breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you want to borrow anything, just ask, we will be happy to help. You can use also the balcony for some fresh air or for smoking. There is a small library in the room as well. If you need to wash or put something in the fridge, no problem at all, just let us know!
Общение с гостями
As me and my wife are passionate travellers who met on Couchsurfing, we love to share experience and knowledge, giving tips or even showing people around. If we are free and you want to, you can have some drinks with us or we can bring you to our favourite restaurant.
Другие важные подробности
The flat and everything in it is very new. Please help us to keep it in a good shape. Thank you!
- smoking is possible on the balcony
- please keep your voice lower after 10pm
- the whole apartment is completely new - please handle it with care and leave the common areas in the same condition you find it in
- please do not use your shoes inside of the apartment - clean slippers are available for every guest
- please do not bring other people or drugs (narcotics) to our home
- we are often not at home between 8.30 AM and 5.30PM. If you are not ok with possible keys handover in the centre during these hours, please agree with us before you book the place
Thank you for your cooperation - it would be our pleasure to meet you!
Hi! I am Nikola, your host, an active life learner, passionate traveller and amateur photographer. It will be my pleasure to have a bottle of beer or a serious conversation about world issues. I enjoy talking to people from different backgrounds. So far I enjoyed the most travalling to Indonesia, Georgia and Iceland, but I will be happy to get convinced to visit your country as well!
If you want to learn a lot about Prague, beer history or Czech culture, I will be happy to help. If you prefer to have your privacy instead, you will get it.
Me and my wife will be pleased to welcome you to our new home!