In the heart of La Condesa neighborhood, your apartment is one block from Chapultepec Park. While the street itself is very quiet, the surrounding neighborhood is teeming with the city's hotspots. You’ll love the central location, surrounded by nightlife, museums, theaters, galleries, music venues, international cuisine, and transportation. You're one block away from the Chapultepec subway and bus stations, connecting you to everywhere you want to go. 4 rooms sleep 2, and the couch sleeps 2.
The apartment itself is spacious and sunny. There is lots of common space in addition to the large private rooms. Great, central location for visiting the city short or long term.
Smoking is allowed on the balcony only ;) There's a parking lot across the street, and plenty of parking on the street nearby.
Общение с гостями
I'm available for anything you need! For longer visits, we can schedule a cleaning sometime during your stay.
- We respect our neighbors (they're great!), so we keep quiet after 11.
- Since you'll have access to all the common areas, we ask that you clean up after yourself. If you use the kitchen, please left it like you found it! This helps us keep the cleaning costs down and get ready for the next guest.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony. We've got you covered with the ashtrays...
- We get it—people like to sleep in, especially on vacations. Check out times are as flexible as our booking calendar allows. Just let us know if you need a bit more time!
- Mexico City is an exciting place to party, but we ask that the party doesn't come home with you ;)
У этого хозяина 164 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a UX Lead who's lived all over, from growing up in the South and midwest to college and career in NYC and farming in Hawai'i. Sometimes I travel alone, sometimes with my boyfriend. I love to cook from my garden, and do yoga as much as possible. I love live music (Chamanas rule!), and taking in some art and architecture wherever I am. I've recently moved to Mexico City to learn Spanish (finally).
As a guest, I'm usually exploring a new city rather than hanging at home. Hopefully there's some good art around town, and some local beer to talk about that art later on...
My life motto is also my favorite tattoo: As long as it lasts. It was a gift from artist Lawrence Weiner!