•Private Rm w/ Queen Bed, Full Bath
•Fully stocked kitchen for your use
•Full size shared refrigerator for your use
•Outside Electric BBQ
•Cozy Living/Dine Areas
•TV and Apple TV available in common space (Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Cable)
•Attached Parking Garage
•Bottled water and snacks provided.
•Instant coffee & teas are available.
•Wireless printing & office supplies are available.
My home feels like a luxurious treehouse. A tranquil and rejuvenating environment - scenic views and quiet. Directly across the street is Quail Lake with fishing and an exquisite walking trail. Many nearby hiking and biking trails along with lots of tourist attractions. Guests are usually enjoying the many beautiful local surroundings and spending their days out and about. Only 5 minutes to The Broadmoor. I provide a very cozy home feeling with access to the kitchen for cooking. Plenty of shared refrigerator space is available. I provide instant coffee and tea. On occasion I may prepare a meal, and my guests are welcome to join me. Cleanliness is very important to me. Please treat my home as if it were your own.
Garage parking is required for guests. It is a shared garage. Remote for garage will be given to guests upon check in. Guest parking is limited, so I ask that guests bring only one vehicle. There is safe storage in the garage for bicycles. Access to the pool and jacuzzi are only for summer months.
Общение с гостями
Guests are welcome to interact with me if I'm at home, or call/text me with any questions/requests to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I will make every effort to greet you when you arrive, and to make sure you get comfortably settled. Since I also live here, guests are treated like family. I respect your privacy so you can have as much or as little interaction with me as you would like. I work in and out of my home.
Другие важные подробности
August 17th - September 23rd, I will be away and the condo will be entirely your place. This tranquil queen suite and private bathroom, living room, kitchen and dining room in addition to the balcony is the perfect place to be while in Colorado Springs.
My private bedroom will be locked while I am away during this time.
I am asking for a minimum of 7 days per reservation. If you wish to book for longer, or even the entire month, I will entertain a set price rather than going with the listed per night rate. If you are interested, I ask that you send me a request, introduce yourself, tell me a little about you and what your plans are and the reason for you wanting to rent this space. Also, I welcome any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.
•. Check-In no later than 9pm
•. Check-Out no later than 11am
•. Not suitable for children or guests younger than 23 years of age
• Upon requesting your reservation, please send me a message confirming that you have reviewed the description, amenities and house rules.
• Please also describe the nature of your stay.
• Communication is very important to me and greatly appreciated.
• Upon receipt of your confirmed reservation, please send me details of your arrival time, and whether or not you will be renting a car. Once I receive your information, I will be in contact with you about your check in process. Additionally, I may request a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Facetime meeting to become better acquainted.
• Absolutely no smoking is allowed.
• Absolutely no pets are allowed.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the house.
• This is a quiet complex. Please be sensitive & respectful of the neighbors, especially during quiet hours.
• Quiet time is 10:00pm-7:00am. If arriving/departing home during quiet hours, soft voices are an absolute must. During this time please keep your voice down when entering the garage stairway, while standing on the entryway to the condo, and also while inside the dwelling itself.
• Guests are required park in the garage. Only one car allowable per reservation.
• Garage door to be closed at all times, unless entering or exiting.
• Light in the stairway of the garage is to be turned off, and door locked, upon entering and exiting.
• Take outdoor shoes off at entry way. House shoes to be worn indoors.
• Air conditioner may be used as needed. Please turn it off each day when you are not occupying the condo.
• Due to the daily Colorado rainstorms, be sure all windows are closed each day when not occupying the condo.
• The washer/dryer machines should only be used while you are inside the condo (utilize with small-medium sized loads only).
• Adhere to kitchen use guidelines.
• Leave the living room drapes open for the sun to nourish the plants.
• Only reserved guests are allowed in condo. No extra guests allowed at any time. Condo is not set up for children.
• Home is privately owned. Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents illnesses or injuries occurring on the premises or the loss of personal valuables of the guests.
• After-parties and intoxicated behavior is strictly prohibited.
• The swimming pool is not accessible to guests. Please refrain from asking neighboring tenants for access.
• Please do not use the fireplace. If you wish to use it in the winter, please discuss with owner first.
• No candle or incense burning allowed.
• No events or parties.
• On day of check out, leave towels on top of the bathroom sink and the bed linens on the bed.
• Be sure all lights are turned off upon checkout.
• Return keys as follows:
• 1-set of keys & garage door remote should be put into the “Welcome Basket” located on the kitchen counter.
• 1-set of keys should be returned to the lock box (code will be provided).
Living in Colorado is a gift to those like myself who crave serenity and an active lifestyle. The Pikes Peak Region is a beautiful place to live. I am a professional in the medical field. I live a dynamic and simple life, honor and respect of self and others. Love of music, fun and travel I enjoy meaningful conversation and quiet time. I always look forward to meeting and welcoming my guests to what I like to call, "our beautiful treehouse". Welcome!