Stay in an updated craftsman bungalo in the heart of NE Portland! An urban retreat steps from bustling Alberta St. and a short bus ride from everything else Portland has to offer, my home will be the perfect jumping off point for all of your Rose City adventures. At the end of the day, relax in your queen bed, spin some records, and enjoy the en-suite bathroom with claw foot tub. Local Portland living at its best!
- -Please keep the noise level down after 11pm on weeknights and 12am on weekends
- -No outside (non-Airbnb) guests without prior host approval
- -Guests must clean up after themselves when using the common areas such as the kitchen and living room
- -Please, no guests in our private space upstairs
- -Please do not touch any of the instruments without prior host approval
- -All guests agree to respect the operating hours of the music lessons mentioned in the description of the listing
- -420 friendly outside only
- -Please, no parties
- -Guests agree to provide the information required by the Portland ASTR Permit in host's guestbook. Link to ASTR Permit Information:
My name is Rae, and I hail from the great city of Portland, Oregon. I've already done my fair share of travel both in the US and abroad, but I am always yearning to see new places the Airbnb way. So far, each of my experiences with this community have been wonderful, and I fully expect them to continue to impress me in the future. I speak French (pretty well) & German (enough to get by) as well as my native English, love the outdoors and like to spend most of my time eating, drinking, exploring and reading. I'm often traveling with my partner Kyle, who is a music teacher, and a local musician here in Portland.
Here in Portland, I am a home host, as well as an experience host. I am passionate about hospitality and making my guests feel like they are locals, even for only one night. When I am not hosting, I manage an urban winery in South East Portland, so I love chatting about wine and providing recommendations when I can -- I feel lucky to live in a place where I can be a part of such an excellent local wine scene.