Welcome on board of "de Lis".
Have a nice stay in the center of Muiden, a very old village just ten kilometers east of Amsterdam Central Station. Cosy, clean and on walking distance from the center. Shops and restaurants are just around the corner. Public transport to Amsterdam is easy. Fully central heated & including bedsheets/towels
My ship is build in 1902 as a sailing cargo ship. Nowadays it's a cosy passengership.
If you book my ship you have acces to:
* 6 sleeping cabins with 12 beds in total including bedsheets and towels
* 2 really nice bathrooms, one for the ladies and one for the men.
* a shower with hot and cold water and in the same room two sinks.
* a fully equiped kitchen with professional stove.
* a cosy living area with tables were you can sit and have fun.
The boat has central heating system it's nice warm inside.
I have my own private area at the back of the ship with my own entrance. If you have questions I am around and willing to give you the answers but we don't share the place that you book.
- Smoking only outside