Об этом жилье
Very clean and cozy room on the 3rd floor of the apartment.
Can see the ShinjukuGyoen just from the widow! Walk to ShinjukuGyoen 1 Min by foot !
The best location to see SAKURA!
My room is very convenient and close to THREE train and subway station.
You wouldn't have to worry about food supply with several convenience stores and supermarkets nearby.
*SinjukuGyoen 1min by foot.
*Yotsuya3-Chome Sta. 8min Sendagaya Sta.10min Kokuritsukyogijyo Sta.10min By foot!
*Free portable Wi-Fi
double size bed × 2
sofa bed (double)×1
Free portable pocket Wi-Fi
Necessary items that are needed to cook and eat are provided in the kitchen
Pots and Pans
Every room provide AC with heate function.
==Check in / out==
Check in time :16:00~
Check out time :~ 10:00
You can use the whole room and balcony!
Общение с гостями
If there is anything that I could help before or during your stay, please don’t be hesitating to contact me.
Even I will not come to the house ,but I will do my best to respond your needs, so do not worry.
Другие важные подробности
- No shoes can be worn in the apartment.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house and the balcony.
- You are strictly PROHIBITED from having ANY PARTY.
- Keep the volume down during the night.
- No musical instruments that are loud.
- Please turn off the lighting, and air conditioner when leaving the house.
- Please do not answer the door bell.
- No personal mail or packages can be delivered to the apartment.
1. Please get off your shoes inside.
2. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the building, aisle and the room.
3. As you smoke in front of the building, please refrain to stay around the building or throw away the cigarret to harm the life of residents.
4. Please stay quiet especially 9 pm to 7 am as neighborhood sleeps.
5. It is not allowed for people to come inside unless they are counted as my guests.
6. Kindly turn off the lights. aircon, and TV as you go outside.
7. Please do not answer or talk back to the intercom.
8. Please explain that you are my friends as people around the building or neighborhood ask who you are.
9. Please follow the house-manual as you throw away trash. If you have no idea what to deal with it, you may just put it inside the room to check-out.
10. We are asking our guests to use a towel or linen as the number of guests. When it is dirted, please wash it by yourself.
11. We would not clean my room as guests stay. As it is needed, please do it by yourself.
12. We would ask you to pay compensation as you lost the key.
13. Feel free to contact me via call or sms as emergency.
14. Please remove your shoes as entering my room.
15. When you would like to extend your stay, contact me two days in advance before you leave. If you do it in the day of check-out, we will ask you for half amount of cleaning fee as a cancellation fee.
16. We may charge you 20 USD of additional payment and another 20 USD per hour as you would be delayed to check-out. Please keep it on your mind.
17. If you are delayed to have harm to cleaning, we may ask you for additional payment for that.
18. Please understand that we may ask you for disposal fee as you have attache case, stroller and so on as trash.
19. As you smoke inside the room, we would charge guests to pay for 700000JPY to alternate the wallpaper.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
My name is Koji, or you also can call me Leo.
I live in Tokyo and I ran real estate business about 10 years.
I love traveling and have been using Airbnb as a guest, so now I would love to welcome the travelers as a host. I will do my best to give you the best hospitality just like the hosts gave to me :)
Traveling, eating, drinking, reading business books, marine sports, triathlon, and jogging.
I go on a trip every month and my favorite destination is Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, and London.
I like Singapore where nature is near and town is clear.
I am planning to go on trips to countries I have not been yet. I am thinking to experience that can have on the spot and have fun with this world by having relationship with people around the world.
It is typical for me to have tight schedule during the trip, so I come back to the room to sleep, so bedroom environment is very important.
I am aiming to create a room that takes all the fatigue of trip.
I wish to enjoy the life anytime at anywhere.
My motto of life is “always challenging!” I wish to challenge things that I have never done, see, or heard. It is because it is exciting and fun!