The home has gone through a complete remodel in 2016 and it has everything one may want from a vacation home. It is located in a gated community that is just 26miles from Yosemite Park Entrance in Gold Rush historic town of Groveland. There is plenty to do all year around for outdoor enthusiasts. Go to Yosemite or many of the places around the area. Kitchen has all utensils for cooking and the home has central heat, A/C and internet connection.
Smart TV allows you to stream movies from online services like Youtube or Netflix. There are 3 queen size beds and a large sofa in the living rooms. It can comfortably sleep 6 in bedrooms + 1 in the living room. Fold out cots can be provided upon request for additional guests
We are located in a gated community and you will be sent instructions on how to enter and get to the house. At the gate you will be charged a fee to enter and get a gate pass. It's $27 per vehicle per visit (not per day).
- No Smoking
- Please be considerate of neighbors, No excessive noise after 9PM.
- upon entering our gated community, you agree to pay $27 amenity use fee per each car, per stay. This is a rule of the home owners association that i have no control of.
- Check out time is 11AM sharp. Unless it was previously agreed upon for a later check out, there is a $20 fee for every half an hour of over staying past 11AM. We need time to get the home ready for the next arrival. Thank you for understanding.
All you have to do upon check out:
- Put all your trash in the bag/bags provided and leave those outside next to stairs.
- The dishes/pots/pans/kitchen utensils have to be clean as they were upon your arrival
There is a $50 fee that will be deducted from your deposit if kitchen plates/pans/pots/cups/utensils or any other combination of those is left not washed.
The only reason I have this in writing is because lately I have too many people coming and leaving a mess in the kitchen. This is a vacation rental, not an all-inclusive resort with room service. I want you to enjoy it and offer at a very reasonable cost. All you have to do in return is be normal :) Being normal, besides regular benefits of being normal, also helps me a lot to keep the costs of operation under control and which translates into you paying less for your vacations in the homes that I own and manage :)
I expect you to act as adults and keep the place reasonably clean = as if you are in your own house. I will take out trash bags for you, but I really don't plan on picking up small and big things all over and around the house after some crazy party. Absolutely no smoking inside and within 20ft/6m of doors windows. Cleaning fee includes cleaning the house, kitchen and bathroom, sheets, towels etc. Doesn't not include washing dishes or any other kitchen stuff/utensil that you used.
У этого хозяина 170 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Just a regular person from this planet, usually travel with my family. I host and manage six rentals myself at the moment and i know exactly all your fears as a host. I will take care of your place as if it is my own.