★ Fabulous location for both transport & leisure function: 10 min walk to Nanshijiao Night Market; 15 min to MRT; supermarket and convenience stores are all available in walk distance; traditional morning market and evening market are also appealingly close, or biking from Sunshine Riverside Park to Bitan, Gongguan, Longsan Temple are all good.
★ Always safe for solo female traveler and family.
★ Security facilities are installed. Perfect for Elder/Disabled/Infants.
★ Cost effective.
Why my apartment is the best choice?
☆ Medical Standard Hygiene Care: After every checking-out, I do clean completely the whole flat. Every fabric piece will be basically dealt by extremely high steam. Bed sheets are certainly washed and dried. Besides, Dettol Disinfectant is used to mop the floor and wipe the furniture.
☆ Free Housekeeping Service 1-2 times a week: Save you at least NT$2500 per week! (NT$500/hour, around 5 hours/week)
☆ Easy Communications: Optic Fiber Cable/ Wifi at home; 4G Portable Wifi Router. Save at least NT$300 a day!
☆ Privacy Ensured: No need to use the same gate of the building with other residents. This 1F apartment has an private front gate!
☆ One Parking Space for 1 Car right in front of the gate! Only NT$300/day! If you carry infants, heavy luggage or any situation like it, you deserve my 1F apartment! Never waste energy for climbing!
☆ Home Security Guaranteed: Fire, earthquake, and any other disaster are best prevented as I comply with our Fire Services Act. To maintain public safety, most basic related facilities are installed in my apartment.
☆ Best Kitchen Ever: Fit guests love cooking well. Money save point! It even has water filter equipment for cold & hot drinkable water.
☆ Environmentally Friendly: All detergent is eco-cert. Also, energy saving appliances are taken in my apartment.
☆ Community Feedback: I support local sheltered workshops & charities. Organic, fair trade products are also used in my apartment.
1. Pictures put areas and equipment are open to your use. Only one locked room (my storage room) and the Japanese style room are excluded. If you feel like using the Japanese style room and futon, plus NT$960 (orginal prize NT$1200/night → NT$960/night) required.
2. 3 bicycles are available. No extra fee. Your ID or NT$1000 is perhaps required as a deposit for your use.
3. Front door parking space for one car is for rent. NT$300 per night.
4. Many tabletop games are available to improve certain relationships. Ex. Checkers, Monopoly, Mahjong... up to 10 choices.
5. Portable 4G LTE router is on request for free. Your ID or NT$1000 may be taken as a deposit for your use.
6. Electronic code safe is provided.
Общение с гостями
★ This is a shared apartment running on my own. Usually I take this apartment as a personal office if there's no reservation. You will see me in person to do the housekeeping job.
★ Besides, medical service, travel planning, short-term courses, visa problems and so on, any related need of long stay, please let me know. I'd love to be helpful.
★ Passive housekeeping service is required for free. Don't be hesitate to contact me if there's a need.
★ Free pickup service from Jingan/ Nanshijiao MRT station. If you need it, be sure to inform me before your arrival.
★ 5 minutes walk from where I actually live, and therefore immediate assistance will offer.
★ Consecutive stays for at least 7 days get 1 complimentary city-guided & shopping ride for 5-6 hours(worth NT$2000; NT$300 plus for each extended hour). Local agricultural produce, creative handmade crafts and other made-in-Taiwan products, my honor to show you my pocket stores list for daily shopping.
【Professional Taxi Driver and her Toyota Wish】
1. The fare of car rental with driver: NT$6000/day (including highway toll, parking fee, admission fee and food and beverage of the driver)
*The driver has certificate and practice registration governed by law. Security is confirmed.
*Charge by meter is fine.
· Route A: Sweet Home–Yehliu Geopark–Shifen Old Street–Jinguashi Gold Ecological Park–Jiufen Old Street–Sweet Home
· Route B: Sweet Home–Shifen Old Street–Pingci Scenic Area–Jiufen Old Street–Keelung Miaokou Night Market–Sweet Home
· Route C: Sweet Home–Yehliu Geopark–Jiufen Old Street–Cat Village Houtong–Shifen Old Street–Sweet Home
· Route D: Sweet Home–Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall–Yangmingshan National Park–Yang Ming Shan Qing Tian Gang–Xiaoyoukeng–Sweet Home
*Taxi route can be freely decided by you, up to 5 spots; 8-9 hours limit.
2. Airport pickup: NT$1200/one way; NT$2200/return.
3. Mandarin/English tour guide: NT$2400/day
**The following courses are WITHOUT insurance. Be sure you're in good condition and have had related insurance before your booking!
1. NT$1000/day/person (09:00-17:00, about 7-8 hours. Including one picnic, some snack and drink for your basic need.)
· Route A: Sweet Home–Sunshine Riverside Park–Bitan–Hemei Trail–Gongguan Shopping Area (Night Market)–Home
· Route B: Sweet Home–(National Taiwan University)–Treasure Hill–Gongguan Shopping Area–Mengchia Qingshui Temple & authentic food vendors–Longshan Temple–Home
· Route C: Sweet Home–Mengchia Qingshui Temple & authentic food vendors–Longshan Temple–Grass Lane–Bopiliao Ancient Street–NEST BURGER Bicycle American Restaurant(dining fee on your own)–(Dihua Street & Yongle Textile Market)–Home
2. NT$600/half day/person (15:00-20:00, about 4-5 hours)
· Route A: Sweet Home–Bitan–Jinmei Night Market–Home
· Route B: Sweet Home–Gongguan Shopping Area (Night Market)–National Taiwan University–Home
【Trekking & Taiwanese Street Food Hunting】
NT$1600 up (it depents on how far the locaton is)/day/person (07:00-17:00, about 8-10 hours. Including homemade breakfast, car fare, some snack and drink for your basic need. Meals are excluded. Any special dietary requirements, please let me know.)
Come join Katja and have fun in Northern Taipei beautiful mountains. After the consumption of calories, we're ready for street food hunting!
Другие важные подробности
1. ID/ passports and visas may be required to be taken pics upon your arrival. Then you will receive the keys. Before your checkout, I will go to the flat to reclaim my keys. Your personal information will be totally deleted if there's no problems of the apartment. (This apartment has a smart door lock, so self checking-in/out is available, please inquire for details.)
2. Please don't eat at beds, or there could be immovable stains.
3. This is an environmentally friendly apartment. Disposable goods are not provided. EX. toothbrush, razor...
4. Cozy smoking area is provided in the front door.
5. Taiwanese High Mountain tea, fair trade coffee beans and Japanese style coffee machine, and snack bar is provided for free. Please take it with a reasonable portion and no waste or package it away.
**6. Flush the toilet papers after your use please.
У этого хозяина 9 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi folks, warm cuddles from Taiwan!
I'm a book nerd, music lover( I'd played the piano for at least 8 years), outdoor activities addict, (wish to be) a law expert... I'm working hard, too. While hotel room's style is good, I do actually happy with my personal taste. Walking, trekking, and cycling are believed to be the best ways to explore a city. My most costly hobbies are reading and traveling, and oh, home deco & gardening. Basically I respect every living beings so I'm a bit organic food supporter.
My shared apartment in Xindian(prepare for my parents but they seldom stay there...) was newly open to airbnb from Dec. 2016/ vacation apartment in Yingge is about to open from the end of this Oct.. I don't ask my guests to write reviews because I take their privacy as priority. Yet if you are with abundant travel experience, will recognize my flat should own 5 stars for any backpackers! Feel free to drop me a line, I will be patiently answering your question.
Eco-friendly and fair trade products are used in my apartment.
I reject being profitable by overly consuming our community; instead, I purchase products like handmade soap bars from local sheltered workshops.
**Muslim Friendly/ all religions/ LGBT/ vegetarians are good here.