This cozy 33m2 flat can accommodate up to 6 people on the first floor(Ground Floor) of the building. Centrally located, it is 10 mins away from Shibuya station, just steps away from a famous scramble crossing, lots of shopping spots, and also nice restaurants.
The flat is located only 10 minutes walk away from Shibuya station which is one of the liveliest places in Tokyo. This is a great area for those who want some night clubs, some nice restaurants, some latest fashion and access to the best of Tokyo's sights!
There are plenty of restaurants, coffee shops less than 10 minutes walk from the apartment as well as one supermarket and some convenience stores.
The 33m2 flat has:
- living room with 2 double beds (140cm×200cm)and 2 Sofa beds (140cm×200cm), in total 4 double beds
- a table(120cm×60cm)
- a small kitchen space with a fridge, a microwave and an induction cooker
- air conditioner/heater
- a washing machine (a detergent and a softner provided)
- a bathroom with shower(shampoo, conditioner and body soap are provided)
- an independent toilet seat with bidet functions you are provided
- a fixed WiFi (NOT portable) - a hair dryer
- a pan and a small pot with kitchenwares
- dishes and cutlery
- an iron and an iron board
- a big clothes stand
- an electric kettle
- fresh towels for every guest
- coffee and tea
- some bottles of water
- small snacks as welcome gifts
- olive oil, salt and pepper
All the amenities and appliances in the room are available.
Другие важные подробности
I would appreciate it if you let me know what time is convenient for your preferred check-in/out time when you book the flat.
If you need to self-check in, please let me know.
I am sorry that you cannot leave your luggage before check in, however if the previous guests check out earlier or no guest before your stay, I will give you early check in, but no guarantee. I will tell you where you can leave it near Shibuya station, if you need.
I am available by phone, text or email should you have any further questions during your stay as much as possible. I try to see you when you check-in(except for midnight) and check out and explain about the room and around there.
I will pick you up, when you arrive at the station, and have dinner if needed.
Hi, I am Yuta.
Thank you for visiting my page.
I love traveling with my wife Yuka.
When we had first experienced Airbnb as guests, we were deeply moved by that comfortable accommodation. Though the trip was sometimes exhausting, the accommodation gave us our best condition every morning.
After about 1 year preparation, we started our own Airbnb flat because we want to provide comfortable accommodation to travelers visiting Japan as well.
Near the centre of Shibuya, cozy room, comfortable beds, and accommodating equipments are waiting for you coming.