This beautiful home is located on the St Johns Water Management, waterway. The location is serene, and special, bordering a natural preserve. Just 10-12 minutes to the beach!
The home is a 3 bedroom 2 bath, with a 2 car garage.
There is a heated salt water pool with views of the preserve and the waterway!
Also this home offers some views very special birds like, osprey, great blue herring, and sandhill cranes. You may be pleasantly surprised as you sit outside and enjoy the view!
- Quiet Hours from 10 PM till 7AM.
- There can be no amplified music outside the home at any time.
- No parties and weddings, or similar event.
- Parking 3 cars in the driveway, 2 in the garage. No parking on the grass or on the street. This is strictly enforced and applies to the property and any visitors at all times.
- No RV's of any type or boats parked in the driveway.
- Check in 3:30 check out is 11:00 PM
- Pets are permitted with owner approval. The pet fee is 75.00.
-Primary guest must be over 25 years of age and occupy the property with any other guests that are booked on the reservation. There can not be any over night guests without approval. The occupancy of the home may not exceed 7.
У этого хозяина 5 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are retired from the medical field. We lived in Central Texas, on a ranch for years before moving to the coast. We love this area for the island is free of high rises, that dominate much of the coastal areas of Florida.
There are an abundance of parks and reserves to enjoy.