This is your chance to stay in a real tiny house, ~210 sq/ft, just minutes from downtown and walking distance to hip East Atlanta Village. It has all the comforts of a hotel room with a kitchenette (with Keurig), full shower and flushing toilet. There's even a creek outside.
My wife and I are obsessed with tiny houses. Tiny house living isn't for everyone, so please take a moment to know what that entails. This tiny house has five main areas: the living room, the kitchenette, the dining area, the loft bedroom, and the bathroom. The living room has a smart TV with Netflix, a couch and a few board games. The couch has three positions including flat like a bed. The kitchenette has a sink, mini-fridge, microwave and coffeemaker. The dining area is to the right of the kitchen and has a fold out table and two chairs. The bedroom area is lofted. There is a ladder to the queen bed and sleeping area. Finally the bathroom has a sink, full shower, and toilet.
Guests have full access to the tiny house but not the main house. There is an outdoor space with a table and chairs right outside the tiny house.
Общение с гостями
Guests can always message with questions (I answer as quickly as possible). I live on the property, but guests have a separate space and may not always meet me.
- If you do anything illegal, you will be asked to leave.
- Please be aware that there is a Laveo waterless electric toilet in the bathroom. You can look up YouTube videos of how it works (which is pretty neat).
- There are a limited number of flushes before the collection system needs to be replaced. There is a red indicator line in the bag. Please message me immediately if you see the red line or have any issues with the toilet.
- Children are not allowed in the loft area. If you stay with anyone under 18 years old, they must sleep on the convertible couch on the main floor.
- One of the closets in the house is locked. It contains cleaning supplies, a few tools, and a stack of gold and silver bars, so nothing interesting. Just kidding about the gold/silver bars. Please do not open or attempt to open the locked closet.
- There is a heater on the main floor that looks like a fireplace. The part that looks like a fire is not hot. There part that heats up is underneath. Please don't put anything under the heater.
- Before using the hair blow dryer, you MUST turn off the fireplace heater. Tiny house = tiny circuits.
- We live in the main house and rent to other guests. If you are rude to our guests, you will be asked to leave.
- Are neighbors are really awesome, so keep noise outside the tiny house to a minimum.
- To let me know that you read the rules, please include the phrase "Tiny Houses Rule!" in your introductory message.
У этого хозяина 321 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы