Bunker down in this brand new custom-collaboration, situated only three blocks away from where the Beatles played their first US show, and just a few minutes walk to one of DC's highlights: the Union Market.
Union Bunker was built for your enjoyment, to host you and your guests in the ultimate comfort and style, all while being centrally located: Walk 10 min to the NoMa metro, 25 min to Capitol Hill, or just enjoy a night on H Street, which now includes a ride on the H Street Trolley.
-Open industrial kitchen: 6 burner commercial range, bar tabletop area, custom diner seating, Brita water filter
-Private patio space with grill (This rental gets priority of the patio)
-Record player w/ records!
-Washer & dryer
-Floors connected by spiral staircase
-2 zone heating/air-conditioning system for maximum comfort
-Luxurious master bath with double vanity & dual rain shower heads
-King sleigh bed w/memory foam mattress
-Samsung 40-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV w/ Netflix & Hulu+
-2 bean bag chairs for group television viewing
-Custom queen-sized adult bunk bed w/memory foam mattresses.
-Natural light workspace
Now offering 1 Visitor Parking Pass, which will allow for street parking within the neighborhood.
**This rental is for the main unit of a row house, including back patio**
**If you would like to stay in the below studio only (sleeps 3), it is listed under Union Bunker *Studio**
**If you would like to rent the house as a whole, please let us know in your message, and we will get back to you with pricing and availability**
Общение с гостями
While we like to give our guests their space, we live just down the street and are almost always available via text, call or email to answer any needs.
Другие важные подробности
Be sure to check out our other property, the Blue Bugle, located in Shaw which features a large side yard, and easy access to the Convention Center and the Shaw/Howard metro.
1. No parties or events unless previously approved.
2. The Union Bunker hosts a professional, industrial cooking oven and stove. Please read instructions located in the informational binder before attempting to use.
3. You are welcome to enjoy full access to the back patio! It is a shared space with the downstairs unit, so all we ask is that you please be considerate of your neighbors.
4. DC noise ordinance dictates that noise levels MUST be kept to a minimum after 10pm. A complaint from the neighbors will result in loss of deposit and possible removal from the premises.
5. For your safety, no more than 2 people at a time on the top bunk bed.
6. Late check out – Please be aware that checking out after 11am will result in a $100 late checkout fee. This is in order to insure that we are able to fully prepare our property for the next guest checking in. If there is a possibility that you will need a late check out, please let us know ahead of time, and we will do our best to accommodate.
У этого хозяина 93 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are a husband and wife team from DC!
We met and fell for each other while working as bartenders here in the District and have been working together ever since. So, when two of our good friends approached us about managing the short-term rentals for a couple of their amazing DC homes, we jumped at the opportunity, and have been loving it ever since!
We currently live in a 700 sq. ft. apartment with our two dogs and two cats, so while we don't yet own our own home, we do our best to treat each of our properties as if it was our own.
**Feel free to contact us with any questions about renting any of the properties we host, or if you would be interested in having us set up & manage your short-term rental!**