Location in the heart of KL near authentic street eateries and Pudu market and walking distance to Time Square & Bukit Bintang
2 mins walk to Pudu Station
2 Station to Chinatown & Bus station
6 Station to KLCC
My place is close restaurants , family-friendly activities, and nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Warm service apartment feel like home
Our guests will have access to:
Our well equipped kitchen - We have everything you need. (However, only light cooking is permitted.)
Our TV with cable - Kick back and relax over a drama!
Our washing machine - Please feel free to do your laundry
Sauna, Steam room, 24 hours Gym, Infinity Pool with KLCC view- Located on the 21st floor
Общение с гостями
I will personally pass the access card to the guest and I will intro the nearby nice food and attractive of KL.. Anything can find me i will try my best to help..
Другие важные подробности
Surrounded with nice food and you will experience the traditional of Kuala Lumpur and the building as well.
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Check In is around 2pm (but please do contact me first so we can plan our times)
- Check Out is at 12pm. If you need late check out, please let me know first because it may not be available. Unfortunately, there is no luggage holding facility at this location.
- I am a proponent of recycling and energy conservation. Therefore, please turn off the lights and air-conditioning when you leave the condominium. Please leave your aluminium cans/plastic bottles aside, I will happily help you recycle it later.
- Kitchenette is for light cooking only
- If there are any damages incurred, it will be taken out from your security deposit
- Loss of keys/pass will incur an RM200 replacement fee
- I assume no responsibility for the costs of fire alarms set off by illicit smoking or manipulation of smoke detectors willfully manipulated by Guests. These costs can be deducted from the security deposit.
- Bringing illegal substances and weapons into the apartment is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate eviction and possible prosecution by the authorities. Please do remember that Malaysia still enforces the death penalty for drug offences
- Wear off any outdoor shoes/slippers while walking in the house
- Do not remove any item from unit
У этого хозяина 798 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi Im Pei, Im from Malaysia..I stayed in a unit of Airbnb in Japan in May 2016. I felt in love with Airbnb after exchange my culture with the host and i can feel home even thought in overseas...I love to travel and experience the life of different cultures and i wont miss to try others types of food..
I would like to be a full time host and i enjoy sharing experience and life with people from all around the world..
Welcome to Malaysia! Welcome to KL!! Welcome to my house !!!